Teen Titans coming back 2013

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
One of the only good shows on Cartoon Network shows has been severely degraded. Not looking forward to this shit at all.

Thank goodness for Legend of Korra. :D

Reactions: 1 person

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said, this is meant to be a sort of "Sketch Comedy"; taking it to be a serious continuation to the original series would be a grave mistake.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said, this is meant to be a sort of "Sketch Comedy"; taking it to be a serious continuation to the original series would be a grave mistake.

Why would anyone over the age of 12 watch a "sketch comedy" kids series? Like it works for Adventure Time and to some extent the Regular Show but that's because a lot of their jokes are for an older audience, and generally shows with a broader appeal (like Avatar) have such an appeal because they're a lot deeper than they appear.

When you grow older you'll probably find the terrible child humor to be... childish. At this point they may as well watch like... Community or The Office or some other type of sitcom.

I guess it's going for the typical younger audience but it's a shame to see a show that doesn't go for anything more.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Why would anyone over the age of 12 watch a "sketch comedy" kids series? Like it works for Adventure Time and to some extent the Regular Show but that's because a lot of their jokes are for an older audience, and generally shows with a broader appeal (like Avatar) have such an appeal because they're a lot deeper than they appear.

When you grow older you'll probably find the terrible child humor to be... childish. At this point they may as well watch like... Community or The Office or some other type of sitcom.

I guess it's going for the typical younger audience but it's a shame to see a show that doesn't go for anything more.
That's probably because it is aimed at younger audiences, SD features usually are.

Reactions: 1 person

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
dont like the style... i mean, come on, why not make a young justice like teen titans show? instead of an even more powerpuff girls like reboot?

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard about this the other day, I then spent the rest of the day convincing myself it wasn't real.
(Remember when CN was good?)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DC animated shows tend to be very good, even the Green Lantern one is pretty decent.

This is monumentally shit and the jokes are too obvious even for 8 year olds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill