Hacking Discussion Team Xecuter Websites Down.

What do you think happened most likely?

• Nintendo DMCA'd them.

• TX took the money and ran .

• TX was loosing money because of ATMOS so they couldn't afford to pay their bills.

• Standard TX hate comment.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apple doesn't steal code from open source projects and they don't have copyrighted material on their products. So yes. TX does deserve to be treated differently.
Apple blatantly lies consistently about defects with their products and overcharges customers for product replacements when a simple repair would do the job. When you lie to somebody in order to sell them expensive product you are no better than a thief. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl2mFZoRqjw_ELax4Yisf6w

CrappyOpa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
've already posted numerous times that there has been no raids or seizures and they are just moving the domains and server. People refuse to believe that, though, and just want to present their own narrative. If I posted any underlying reasons, no one would believe that either. If I were to say, for example, that they are moving as a precautionary measure, since Nintendo is preparing to take action against TX re-sellers and homebrew developers, would anyone believe that? Probably not. I guess we'll just see what happens when (or if, depending on who you believe) the domains come back online.

As I already said

Cos it certainly aint the bull Gary Bowser & Michel Rooman are trotting out here insulting all the readers intelligence

I bet you don;t and put up some weaselly answer to this to avoid really answering.

I rest my case

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I already said

I rest my case
at this point we got xecuter sites up. now the only thing left to find out is what really happened. If they do come back with the old domain this will be the third thread where haters get pwned. First being the sxos crack thread 60 pages, second the sxos 7.0.1 compatibility thread also 60 pages. We're only at 27 pages so there's still plenty of time for tx to resolve their issues. lol

Last edited by comput3rus3r,

Switch_Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at this point we got xecuter sites up. now the only thing left to find out is what really happened. If they do come back with the old domain this will be the third thread where haters get powned. First being the sxos crack thread 60 pages, second the sxos 7.0.1 compatibility thread also 60 pages. We're only at 27 pages so there's still plenty of time of tx to resolve their issues. lol

but but they won't tell us the "truth" :rolleyes:

ISOHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Facebook profile contains links on one of their posts, thereforth it's not allowed to be posted on temp
Whatever gets you kids through the day. You can play Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon on everything. By that failed logic not a single link should be allowed. I've seen TONS of links on this site that link to other stuff that's illegal. No way in hell people are looking over every single link on every single page. Childish at best.

D

Deleted User

at this point we got xecuter sites up. now the only thing left to find out is what really happened. If they do come back with the old domain this will be the third thread where haters get pwned. First being the sxos crack thread 60 pages, second the sxos 7.0.1 compatibility thread also 60 pages. We're only at 27 pages so there's still plenty of time of tx to resolve their issues. lol
Yet the only reason they got sxos running on 7.0 was by glitching Sept to get the keys

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yet the only reason they got sxos running on 7.0 was by glitching Sept to get the keys
It's working. Only haters care how it's working.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yup. Sorry if my sarcasm went unnoticed.
No i got it. But responded to the ones that may say the same thing not sarcastically. :)

Reactions: Switch_Maniac
D

Deleted User

crabrave.gif

SX OS is gone!!!!

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
I rest my case

How many times has your case been rested? This is at least the second, if not third, time in recent memory you've claimed the demise of TX and popped into threads shitposting with the real names of guys who haven't even been in the "scene" for a decade or more. You are obviously butthurt over some personal crap that went down YEARS ago and have no idea what actually goes on anymore. If TX has been raided and their domains seized, as you claim, where is the proof? The whois on a seized domain would point to Nintendo, and the TX domains most recently in use do not. There is no evidence to support these Rachel Maddow style conspiracy theories, yet for some reason you still expect people to believe them and, even funnier, for TX to have to defend them. When the domains come back up you'll just disappear into the ether until the next time you think there's an opportunity to prematurely dance on TX's grave. Try to get some new material by then at least.

Reactions: Dark Ronin

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apple blatantly lies consistently about defects with their products and overcharges customers for product replacements when a simple repair would do the job. When you lie to somebody in order to sell them expensive product you are no better than a thief. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl2mFZoRqjw_ELax4Yisf6w
And who tells the truth about apple either they put on court or ban...

And worse is really when they refuse to fix something for any amount of money you would want and they still refuse like they did with Linus youtuber...

Reactions: comput3rus3r

CrappyOpa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many times has your case been rested? This is at least the second, if not third, time in recent memory you've claimed the demise of TX and popped into threads shitposting with the real names of guys who haven't even been in the "scene" for a decade or more. You are obviously butthurt over some personal crap that went down YEARS ago and have no idea what actually goes on anymore. If TX has been raided and their domains seized, as you claim, where is the proof? The whois on a seized domain would point to Nintendo, and the TX domains most recently in use do not. There is no evidence to support these Rachel Maddow style conspiracy theories, yet for some reason you still expect people to believe them and, even funnier, for TX to have to defend them. When the domains come back up you'll just disappear into the ether until the next time you think there's an opportunity to prematurely dance on TX's grave. Try to get some new material by then at least.

As I already said
CrappyOPA said:
I bet you don;t and put up some weaselly answer to this to avoid really answering.[/quote

The case is rested

Move along now Rooman nothing to see here join Bowser in the unreliable shill line over there ------------>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: Good morning!