Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Xecuter Delay Switch Modchip

SwitchTX.jpg

Today team Xecuter have released a new statement regarding their Nintendo Switch modchip: [prebreak]1[/prebreak]

"Here is a quick update on our product status:

After a few days delay due to Chinese New Year, we have finally received our prototype boards, as can be expected from any development cycle, we have experienced a few issues with reliability of our entry point, we will work on refining our method and keep you posted, stay tuned for more exciting news and videos in the coming weeks.

We are sorry for the delay, but we are also sure all Switch owners will be delighted by our product. It is worth the wait!"

No further information about the device is currently known, apart from there will be a solder and solderless version.

:arrow: Source: Team Xecuter
:arrow: TX Official Site

c4eva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As i say im here to help not start a war. Some can believe what they like and question if im him. Im not here for a fight nor do i have to justify who i am. I am here to help and offering my two cents on the issue...take it or leave it :)

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
As i say im here to help not start a war. Some can believe what they like and question if im him. Im not here for a fight nor do i have to justify who i am. I am here to help and offering my two cents on the issue...take it or leave it :)
Where's the fun in that? Let's make fanboys cry, bring em down to their knees, we will defeat insanity.

c4eva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where's the fun in that? Let's make fanboys cry, bring em down to their knees, we will defeat insanity.

If anyone wants proof im happy to supply my email address from my original NFO's for the releases i did for the original xbox and you guy can fire me an email and ill happily reply.

Heres my original NFO for the xbox classic dvd fw.Feel free to fire me an email and ill reply to you and ill prove it is infact myself :)

Cracked Samsung SDG-605B/616T/616F Firmware for Xbox 1
------------------------------------------------------

22 April 2006

Whats New
-----------------
Totaly re-done to read security sector from image, will now work with all games and xbox live.
Security sector moved to image
Security sector now read from PSN $fd021e (originals) AND PSN $f9fa00 (backups. This is the next sector after end of xbox game data.)
Patched read sector routine to work with originals and backups
Patched debug cdb command (FF 66 05 or FF 06 05) for bank 0 rom checksum check to return original bank 0 rom checksum. Possible xbox live checker
Extra debug cdb command found to unlock drive without any challenge response (FF 08 01)

Tested with unmodified xbox with copy of Halo 2 made using hot swap technique, clonecd, original dvd size was psn 30000-FCxxxxx. Added security secotr to image with hex editor at psn f9fa00

Also included security sectors from games

http://rapidshare.de/files/18625658/sdg605bv2.rar.html

Dont forget to include per game security sector into image. If need be, will post firmware to easily return security sector data

This will be similar to our soon to be released xbox 360 firmware.

Steps to flash drive:
---------------------

1. Plug Samsung DVD drive into PC IDE port with power still from XBOX.

2. Use included MTK Win flash program and firmware file "SDG605b.bin" and flash the drive (I used ATAPI mode).

3. Plug back into XBOX and enjoy:)

Commodore4Eva

[email protected]

JiveTheTurkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the meantime I'm going to start getting all the games I would like to have physically and play online and get that genuine experience. I came into the 3ds scene with its legs spread wide open, it's nice to start off limited and on the edge of your seat refreshing the home page from time to time. :)

Reactions: Jonna

AzizR

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I don't get it, is the modchip was intended to be released around this time and it been delayed ??
as far as i know the modchip was supposed to be released in the spring of 2018 and we are a month a way of the start of it, and it last for 4 months, so is the delay well be more than 4 months !! that is a lot of time ...

dinoson631

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people are overreacting, i for one am completely okay with waiting another month or 2 or even 3,heck maybe even wait until after e3(maybe new smash bros?) only reason i say this is the cat and mouse games that we will be dealing with nintendo in terms of them shooting out like 3 firmware updates within a span of 1 month just to try and counter the exploit/make it so that exploit users can't go online or update certain games. I feel like the timing is actually pretty crucial here? Then again i could be way off.

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And that proves what, exactly?...

I don't know who he's supposed to be (famous guy in x360 scene?...), nor do I know if this is or isn't how he used to act, but he's so far given nothing that wouldn't be public or semi-public information already
If you used your head youd email him and ask if he's on gbatemp

The email address is confirmed on the nfo files for the 360 firmware releases from 10 years ago

I emailed him and got a reply regarding him being on gbatemp

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
If you used your head youd email him and ask if he's on gbatemp

The email address is confirmed on the nfo files for the 360 firmware releases from 10 years ago

I emailed him and got a reply regarding him being on gbatemp
Your reply could have been super nicer without adding the unnecessary "if you used your head."

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: I asked one of my fave translators