Hacking team xecuter dead???

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might have to go with atmosphere. it works on the latest with sx core, I believe. you'll lose some features in the process, but who knows if tx will ever update it. you can probably go back to it if they do. though, I've only seen a few updates that required the latest firmware, and those can probably be downgraded. they haven't updated the keys in a long time, so you'll probably be good for a while.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it might also depend on sdk used whether you can downgrade the game. I know 3d world is playable on 10.0.0, but something like super meat boy requires 11.0.0 with it's update requiring the latest (dunno if it can be downgraded).

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Considering their supply issues and losing their marketing team, it's possible that they might be out of commission for the time being. It's highly recommended to make the switch to Atmosphere if you want support for the latest OFW.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, that's what I'd do. I'm still using rebug 4.84 rex on the ps3 so I don't lose out on features. I'm not spoofing, because sometimes that has caused problems in the past. the only thing I'm missing out on is online and new AACS keys.

Reactions: EricSxCore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum