Hacking Team-Xecuter Announces SX OS v1.7 with Switch Firmware v6.0 compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoPapi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man no shit SX is going to steal code! i honeslty dont care as long as it does what its suppsed to do that all i care about. still aint going to update to 1.7 since there a chance the other teams just made a fake thing that could potentially brick SX shit just so they can even further prove it that there stealing. ima wait till 6.0 get offically released then if if its safe im updating.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
first off let me put you mother fockers in your place.

stolen code what stolen code ? you mean nintendos code since they developed designed switch?
nvidia made epxloit due to carelessness ,
Last i fucking knew atmosphere did not create code for horizon os on switch neither did tx.

so if anyone stole any code they stole nintendos code good day ignorant fools
You know litteraly nothing...

Reactions: DollyWhipDoll

Hansel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Man these threads are a hassle to read. Maybe there should be two threads started for everything TX related. One for discussion and one for people posting variations of "they steal stuff". It'd make finding actual useful information in these threads a hell of a lot easier.

Reactions: Wrathcaster

ssrpgvita

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what it osunds liek to me is drama shit show except mathielhu not invovled since he was total prick in ps3 scene
thank god he nowhere near switch scene him and gary were drama queeens over geohotz work ratted him out

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man no shit SX is going to steal code! i honeslty dont care as long as it does what its suppsed to do that all i care about. still aint going to update to 1.7 since there a chance the other teams just made a fake thing that could potentially brick SX shit just so they can even further prove it that there stealing. ima wait till 6.0 get offically released then if if its safe im updating.
You realize that TX were the only team to have implemented brick code in their CFW right?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yeah i know! i anit fucking with there code so im safe.
I'm not even going to entertain the idea that they would do it again but understand with the way open-source works is that you have basically hundreds of eyes who can inspect the code for any malicious bits. EVEN if some open-source dev put DRM or brick code in their work, it would almost immediately be spotted because there are plenty of people who know how to read it and know what to be on the lookout for. With all of TX's products, this protection goes out the window and is reliant on their "brand recognition" as opposed to objective evidence.

Now I don't care if you hate or love TX, but I think anyone can agree that having objective evidence code is safe via open-source is better than relying on the word of a team who have already been known to implement brick code at least once.

Last edited by Draxzelex,

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Impressive job on shipping a broken product this time around. Hope you're proud of yourselves.

Seems someone sold the meat before shooting the bear.

So much for "rocking the Switch scene". The only thing rocking is my chair when I get laughing at the sheer idiocy of TX and anyone that supports them.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1. Again, depends on who is making them.
2. That's your opinion. My internal Trinket m0 is much smaller and way better than dongle.
3. That's why CDNSP exists. Still you get all the fils in one package.

1. yes the TX has been the best made one for months
2. sorry I dont know the size of your internal trinket m0 but then I dont want to open my kids switch and there is no need to when i've only had to use the dongle when i've taken the SD card out to put more games on it.
3. I thought CDNSP is on its way out also you still have to install to an SD card or flash memory and then you need to unistall\remove it while with XCI you can just delete it.

Last edited by JoeBloggs777,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Man these threads are a hassle to read. Maybe there should be two threads started for everything TX related. One for discussion and one for people posting variations of "they steal stuff". It'd make finding actual useful information in these threads a hell of a lot easier.
There already is another thread for complaints about them stealing stuff and discussing the GPL: https://gbatemp.net/threads/gpl-101-atmosphere-and-sx-os.511312/

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
1. yes the TX has been the best made one for months
2. sorry I dont know the size of your internal trinket m0 but then I dont want to open my kids switch and there is no need to when i've only had to use the dongle when i've taken the SD card out to put more games on it.
3. I thought CDNSP is on its way out also you still have to install to an SD card or flash memory and then you need to unistall\remove it while with XCI you can just delete it.
1. First jig was way before TX... and you can't really mesure how good a jig is. So that's just your opinion now.
2. You can use it as external one as well.
3. And whats the point exactly?

Last edited by Kubas_inko,
Reactions: DollyWhipDoll

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Why every "TX OS update" thread must become a "TX stole" discussion?

Every time someone says "They have stolen" (a public available code) and someone else says "They were the first, xci support, they modify the codes, etc". There isn't an end! Please, calm down.
Because if TX stole some codes you want to pirate games - and this is stealing too. Or, maybe, you only want to play emulators: well, this means to steal a rom you don't own. Or you want homebrews only to backup your saves: this is not stealing, of course, but it's not allowed by Nintendo's EULA that you have accepted when you have turned on your Switch so you act like a criminal

tilda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tda.wtf
XP
Country
United States
Why every "TX OS update" thread must become a "TX stole" discussion?

Every time someone says "They have stolen" (a public available code) and someone else says "They were the first, xci support, they modify the codes, etc". There isn't an end! Please, calm down.
Because if TX stole some codes you want to pirate games - and this is stealing too. Or, maybe, you only want to play emulators: well, this means to steal a rom you don't own. Or you want homebrews only to backup your saves: this is not stealing, of course, but it's not allowed by Nintendo's EULA that you have accepted when you have turned on your Switch so you act like a criminal
Sure, you're stealing games from Ninty, but selling off (mostly) open source code is... yeah I'm not even going to into it.

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything that is free will beat the paid competition (with same functions). Always. That's just how it works.

Right?!

Everything can be done for FREE so their trying to cling to XCIs as much as possible... except those can be converted, too...FOR FREE. XCIs CAUSE BANS, too. You users need not be fooled by those trying to manipulate you. There is NO 'safer' way. Get a dongle for $6+ and tip these devs on GBA, the ones making this stuff, if you just have to spend money. Plenty of devs here accept tips for their hundreds of hours of hard work. Ask the one/s that you like. Don't give it to things that are, probably, laughing at you for giving them easy money.

Atmosphere needs to become closed source and these things'll see how many 'updates' they get. It's clear TX SX OS Gateway BRICKSecuter think it's a joke, but that karma's going to f*** them up. All the codes they steal, they should've stolen the NAND backup code and been pushing that.....on top of REMOVING THE BRICK CODE THE PUT IN behind REAL devs work and encryption. All this time and they haven't said it's been removed. Fry your fans, Team Brick!

So many shills on this board that there's no telling which is which, so I'm just putting all of those things on IGNORE.

Their time is up in the Switch scene.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hacking itself is never stealing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you people so get it, why are you still asking what we don't like?
You don't have to like it the real issue is that you guys just haven't accepted the fact they will steal again. Condemning these threads wont change a thing even if the devs simply want their names plastered all over the sxos.
You can hate, despise, and ridicule them, but its equivalent to howling at the moon until someone actually does something about it. But I guess thats a another problem b/c Nintendo can step in and negate the license code claim since its an unauthorized software being released to the public to be used on their product.

Last edited by MasterJ360,

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Right?!

Everything can be done for FREE so their trying to cling to XCIs as much as possible... except those can be converted, too...FOR FREE. XCIs CAUSE BANS, too. You users need not be fooled by those trying to manipulate you. There is NO 'safer' way. Get a dongle for $6+ and tip these devs on GBA, the ones making this stuff, if you just have to spend money. Plenty of devs here accept tips for their hundreds of hours of hard work. Ask the one/s that you like. Don't give it to things that are, probably, laughing at you for giving them easy money.

Atmosphere needs to become closed source and these things'll see how many 'updates' they get. It's clear TX SX OS Gateway BRICKSecuter think it's a joke, but that karma's going to f*** them up. All the codes they steal, they should've stolen the NAND backup code and been pushing that.....on top of REMOVING THE BRICK CODE THE PUT IN behind REAL devs work and encryption. All this time and they haven't said it's been removed. Fry your fans, Team Brick!

So many shills on this board that there's no telling which is which, so I'm just putting all of those things on IGNORE.

Their time is up in the Switch scene.
I have no idea why are you quoting me. Read on which site I am next time ok?

You don't have to like it the real issue is that you guys just haven't accepted the fact they will steal again. Condemning these threads wont change a thing even if the devs simply want their names plastered all over the sxos.
You can hate, despise, and ridicule them, but its equivalent to howling at the moon until someone actually does something about it. But I guess thats a another problem b/c Nintendo can step and negate the license code claim since its an unauthorized software being released to the public to be used on their product.
We know it. We accept it. We know that they will steal again. And then we will need to explain it to you guys, again, why we dislike it.
Do you see the point? Its not about us hating. Its about you guys not seeing the reality and thus our point.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea why are you quoting me. Read on which site I am next time ok?

We know it. We accept it. We know that they will steal again. And then we will need to explain it to you guys, again, why we dislike it.
Do you see the point? Its not about us hating. Its about you guys not seeing the reality and thus our point.
I see the point, we are just tired of you guys explaining what we already know in every update thread. Its literally spam at this point

Reactions: Wrathcaster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters