Hacking Team Cyclops planning massive updates for the CycloDS Evolution

miketh2005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok..... Sorry for the misunderstanding, to answer you question:

Have you ever heard of the saying:

"Better late than never."

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
PanzerWF said:
caffolote said:
Cyclo is considered to be the most advanced flashcart on the market. Do you think there will EVER be a flashcart better then Cyclo, miketh?

It's very easy to match the power of the CycloDS.

Step 1: Buy CycloDS
Step 2: Repackage under own brand
Step 3: Sell [insert name here]

Too bad copyright and patents and whatever the hell will stop you before Step 3 =(
Ähm, the Cyclos Hardware is nothing special. It's the firmware that has all the features. And as long as other flashcard team can't decrypt it or get the source from an inside source, they can't just repackage it.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think the other flashcarts should decrypt their source (or whatever) and implement it! Then the CycloDS would be less popular because other flashcarts would have similar features.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
PharaohsVizier said:
miketh2005 said:
PharaohsVizier said:
miketh2005 said:
QUOTE said:
I'm pretty sure they copied features.

Like others said who cares? They copied the txt reader from Supercard.
Most good games copy from other games, 3D games copied from Mario 64 Shooters copied from Doom. It doesn't matter.

... copied the txt reader from Supercard... The text readers on the two carts are SO incredibly different in use that it is clear they were built completely differently.

It's the IDEA they stole.

The idea doesn't matter. In terms of technology, it doesn't matter. So is Windows stealing from Apple because they both have text editing software? It makes no sense to accuse them for stealing an idea. As well, it wasn't them who "stole" the idea, members of their forum requested it, over and over and over and over. They had to implement it if it was within their power.
Also, If they stole the idea? You should also complain about EVERYTHING ON EARTH. because if you havent realized it. there is more of 1 of EVERYTHING. Because if you havent noticed, there are hundreds of different mp3 players, and theres more than 1 slot 1 flash card, so that means that whoever made it after the first person, copied their idea. Even more, CONSOLES theres the wii xbox ps3 ps2 and more, guess what they all play video games, so i guess only nintendo should be there since they were the first people to make games (Im too lazy to include the old old old ones)

Doggy124

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand

miketh2005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Balrogs.Pain said:
PharaohsVizier said:
miketh2005 said:
PharaohsVizier said:
miketh2005 said:
Like others said who cares? They copied the txt reader from Supercard.
Most good games copy from other games, 3D games copied from Mario 64 Shooters copied from Doom. It doesn't matter.

... copied the txt reader from Supercard... The text readers on the two carts are SO incredibly different in use that it is clear they were built completely differently.

It's the IDEA they stole.

The idea doesn't matter. In terms of technology, it doesn't matter. So is Windows stealing from Apple because they both have text editing software? It makes no sense to accuse them for stealing an idea. As well, it wasn't them who "stole" the idea, members of their forum requested it, over and over and over and over. They had to implement it if it was within their power.
Also, If they stole the idea? You should also complain about EVERYTHING ON EARTH. because if you havent realized it. there is more of 1 of EVERYTHING. Because if you havent noticed, there are hundreds of different mp3 players, and theres more than 1 slot 1 flash card, so that means that whoever made it after the first person, copied their idea. Even more, CONSOLES theres the wii xbox ps3 ps2 and more, guess what they all play video games, so i guess only nintendo should be there since they were the first people to make games (Im too lazy to include the old old old ones)

Your right, that's why I'd never buy a PS3 PSP or Xbox360, Nintendo deserves MY money
tongue.gif
anyway, u guys are missing the reason I said that, I'm not complaining they stole it, actually I said they COPIED it, for the better, (ok ok it was the members who copied it, what's it matter?). "Like others said who cares? They copied the txt reader from Supercard.
Most good games copy from other games, 3D games copied from Mario 64 Shooters copied from Doom. It doesn't matter."

ROFL ppl are accusing me for something im fighting for, it's like killing your teamate, lol, im arguing the same point, it doesnt matter if they copy or not, its for the better, rofl everyone gang up on Iownandpwnu XD

Japhle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So the people who are saying stuff about Cyclo copying stuff would prefer there flashcarts to have less features which are very useful and want every flashcart to have completely different features?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
miketh2005 said:
Your right, that's why I'd never buy a PS3 PSP or Xbox360, Nintendo deserves MY money
tongue.gif
well you could probably throw nintendo in there as well
there is probably a few thing they copied as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.