Hacking TCP gecko

KingManu23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a guide on how to use TCP gecko to dump my own wii u games? I have already done the exploit and can load loadiine on 5.3.2. I am currently hosting the definitive package.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a guide on how to use TCP gecko to dump my own wii u games? I have already done the exploit and can load loadiine on 5.3.2. I am currently hosting the definitive package.

From what I understand its a 3 part process. Please correct me if I'm wrong but here's what I've been able to gather.

1. Use dumpiine to dump the RPX/RPLs files to the root of the sd card (Instructions in the definitive guide in the stickies)
2. Use pygecko (accessed through the web on the wii U) and TCPGecko.net (PC app) to get content
3. Use XML dumper to decrypt the xml files. (Instructions in the definitive guide in the stickies)

I'm on 5.4u so I can't do step 3 (as far as I know). I don't really know how to build it into a "ready2play" loadiine compatible version.

Last edited by Kafluke,

KingManu23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahh I see, missed the dumpine part in the definitive guide, awesome, is there a confirmed list of games and region that have been successfully dumped and used within loadiine? I now most people don't bother and download the games but I would prefer not to use my game discs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: