Gaming Tatsunoko VS Capcom Problems

a2f

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, recently downloaded the japanese release of Tatsunoko VS Capcom but ran into a problem playing it.

My Wii is currently using system software version 4.1. I've installed HBC, Bootmii, cIOS 249 v16 and cIOSCORP 3.6.

The game isn't recognized by the disc channel and I'm guessing that has to do with the fact that it's an import and when I try to launch it through NeoGamma all I get are timeouts.

Do I need to install cIOSCORP and cIOS 249 in a certain order? I installed cIOS 249 and then cIOSCORP. Should I re-install cIOS 249?

I believe I also installed cIOSCORP 3.6 before I updated to 4.1 so could the 4.1 update have messed with anything?

Thanks for your patience.

ciris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive only launched this game from the wii gators backup channel and mainly from usb launchers. I dont mess with cios corp anymore. Sorry.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try installing Hermes cIOS 222. That's usually the next solution if a game doesn't work with Waninkoko's cIOS.

Anyway, I think that you have to change the language settings to Japanese or something. I don't really know, I just read that somewhere.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
a2f said:
Hello, recently downloaded the japanese release of Tatsunoko VS Capcom but ran into a problem playing it.

My Wii is currently using system software version 4.1. I've installed HBC, Bootmii, cIOS 249 v16 and cIOSCORP 3.6.

The game isn't recognized by the disc channel and I'm guessing that has to do with the fact that it's an import and when I try to launch it through NeoGamma all I get are timeouts.

Do I need to install cIOSCORP and cIOS 249 in a certain order? I installed cIOS 249 and then cIOSCORP. Should I re-install cIOS 249?

I believe I also installed cIOSCORP 3.6 before I updated to 4.1 so could the 4.1 update have messed with anything?

Thanks for your patience.
try to set also in your loader the language setting to japanese...this might do the trick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY