Homebrew Taking Save from Hard Copy onto Flash Carts

DaggerV07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finaly got my acekard 2i in and set up, most of my games already on there from my old R4 clone. However I have a hard copy of Dragon Warrior 9 that I've already played the hell out of, but I'd like to have all my games and saves conveniently in one place, is there some way to get save off my hard copy and make it usable/capatable with acekard 2i? Would there be some freak way of loading my save off of a ripped copy through rudolph backup and load save off the rom and then back onto the SD card? It's a lot of work, but I'm willing to do it ;D

Wasn't sure if this was right place for it, but I figured since it's technically emulation I'd put it here :/

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You mean from a retail card to your flashcard? If so NDS_Backup_tools (rudolph's I believe) should work.

DaggerV07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yah retail, that's the word I'm looking for
tongue.gif
I'll give it a shot, I havn't touched Rudolph yet, just learned about it while researching stuff for acekard. I'll give her a whirl.

Thanks mate, now to find a database editor.

DaggerV07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yah, basically cheat/ar editor, since when I open dat like I would my psp cheat file it's just giberish.

On the topic of backups, I'm finding nothing but dead links, have yet to get my hands on the backup creator for NDS yet.

Edit: Nevermind, think I found it, now to go back to homestead and try these stuff out :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."