• Views 16,979
  • Replies 94

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
Paper Mario: Sticker Star.
Would allow for:
* Testing for unused items and possibly areas.
* Sequence breaking
* Fun

Last edited by Hiccup,
Reactions: CeeDee

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Harvest moon a new beginning would be nice to see, and Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer too

Ones I'm still not seeing but also wish there were save editors for are Harvest Moon 3D The Lost Valley and Disneys Magical World

Jackson Ferrell

I don't like SJWs
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I figured that in Tomodachi life it's randomized by when Mii's fall in love with someone and want to be friends with another, so I was wondering if you could somehow utilize that to edit which Mii the other Miis fall in love with? What i mean by is that when you have a Mii that likes another Mii, you get hearts. Close the game and open it again and the hearts end up with another Mii etc.

Last edited by Jackson Ferrell,
Reactions: iepuras
D

Deleted User

OP
Good news: KidEditor works (yes I intended that name, also only does weapon changing at the moment)
I need some testers who have python and can deal with a very badly designed tool.

I will make a post on this later but right now here is the gist. There are around 130 .bin files, each containing a weapon's hex value. You choose the save file and two patches (first slot and second slot weapons) and it just edits them. Surprised no one made this yet. :P

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TheHaxForU Both files have to look like they are the same in the editor, I corrupted my save becoz i had in one of the save files more coins.

@iwabo Has someone found a possibility to get the save file? I couldn't get it with svdt on my 2Ds and on my new3Ds XL, I also can't start Picross with Hans, so maybe Pokemon picross is hack-proof...
I recently followed a guide that gave me unlimited picrites so it's totally hackable. You just have to use a hex editor.

Shirako

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Paper jam please. Also, how would one find hex editing offsets from save data? I'm trying to hex edit a game save i have but not sure where to start.

theghostoutside_

Trophies
XP
Country
Please do:
  • Fossil Fighters Champions
    • Please include the ability to edit the Vivosaurs you own, the currency, ranking, etc.
    • Having Dreadraven in your party might also be a nice bonus :D
  • Kid Icarus Uprising
    • For this game, I mostly just want a Weapons editor. Please include that if you plan to work on this!
  • Pokemon Rumble Blast
    • Maybe a rank editor and owned Pokemon editor with the ability to edit Power, please?
And I was gonna ask for a Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker editor, but you don't have it. :ohnoes:

I second Pokemon Rumble Blast. It's been on that Request List for a while, and the grind at the end of the game makes it in need of a save editor..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...