• Views 16,978
  • Replies 94

Abandon3dRain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Animal crossing new leaf please! I cant use homebrew as its patched and i dont have the game versions and I cant use Usuaris ram editor anymore because i think nintendo patched it since the adress to dump and inject files no longer works ;____;

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Animal crossing new leaf please! I cant use homebrew as its patched and i dont have the game versions and I cant use Usuaris ram editor anymore because i think nintendo patched it since the adress to dump and inject files no longer works ;____;
If you can't use homebrew, you won't be able to use a save editor. :P

Reactions: DesuIsSparta

Abandon3dRain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can't use homebrew, you won't be able to use a save editor. :P

I've been able to use the ram editor, That's a save editor isn't it :PP

at least until today, 3 days ago websites were working just fine for it, now the sites dont work and it says its invalid no matter how many times i type it in.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been able to use the ram editor, That's a save editor isn't it :PP

at least until today, 3 days ago websites were working just fine for it, now the sites dont work and it says its invalid no matter how many times i type it in.
...Ram editors? aka RAM2SAV? aka a FW Browserhax works on?

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that's just an online save editor...

To be fair there are no RAM editors if we're talking about actual real-time editing. The closest thing we have is runtime dump and injecting, though I don't consider that RAM editing at all despite what others say.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be fair there are no RAM editors if we're talking about actual real-time editing. The closest thing we have is runtime dump and injecting, though I don't consider that RAM editing at all despite what others say.
I think NTR allows real-time cheats and stuff. So does the newest version of the Gateway card.

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think NTR allows real-time cheats and stuff. So does the newest version of the Gateway card.

Yes NTR accesses the RAM the same way that Gateway does, they are both capable of editing the RAM. However to be a 'RAM Editor', I would say that there needs to be more than just that base layer of access.
The Gateway gives you access to a 'cheat-engine'-like code finder and memory editor, whereas NTR does very similar and allows dumping, though is much slower than Gateway.

I would say, for something to constitute as a 'RAM Editor', it would function just like the save editors do but hooks the RAM rather than load a file. Unfortunately there's no actual way to do this in realtime, as NTR is way too slow because it uses WiFi and Gateway doesn't have much of an implementable interface. I do have an idea which involves the Gateway and Browser, though unfortunately I do not have a Gateway to undergo said idea.

oraisora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ace Attorney Dual Destinies save editor?
OR
a 100% complete save for USA REGION please(There's only EU everywhere)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*