Hacking Taking over the Gbatemp.net Cheaqt Database?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
sure sure u can... if u know what u are doing and not just adding every single code inside the the db. If you know how to check and fix buggy codes(esp the older ones in the db...) Then go ahead, if not?

Take over.... YA RIGHT!! What can u possibly do?? If you are doing it for just fame, then well, fk u and hope u drop dead.... I just saying... If you want to take over for all the right reasons, go ahead, but if u take over add 1 or 2 code and call it yours and quit, forget it, dont waste their effort downloading it and dont waste the hackers effort in trying to contributing.

But then again, why should u bothered to ask us for our opinion? If u can even take over and do a proper job, then go ahead, if not... go nln yourself.

Anyway, since u want to take over, u must have a tiny bit of hacking knowledge right?

So, then can i ask u? What does the following code even mean anyway? I saw it in one of the games and i am curious about it.

Code:
C0000000 00000003
02145664 4B435546
DC000000 00000004
D2000000 00000000

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
arrow-pointing-down.jpg
What she said

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
whats the point of elixr is doing it for CMP? why mirror it here? unless someone is going to add new and different codes. you simply can not just grab any code on the net and add it. the gbatemp database was known for having working codes and for never including online cheats.

like mrfatso so rudely said, its not an easy job and if you had the means to do it you would have just revived the project instead of asking to do so.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since