Tag Force 6 CWcheat request

TheifKing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Tag Force 6, characters are limited to only a handful of pre-built deck recipes. The only character that can use all deck recipes is Mimicry.

My request is a cheat that makes all TF6 characters like Mimicry. Basically so that everyone is free to use any deck recipe (even the ones I create).

I don’t believe this cheat exists, so it would be most appreciated if someone can make this. I’m willing to pay for it as well.

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
In Tag Force 6, characters are limited to only a handful of pre-built deck recipes. The only character that can use all deck recipes is Mimicry.

My request is a cheat that makes all TF6 characters like Mimicry. Basically so that everyone is free to use any deck recipe (even the ones I create).

I don’t believe this cheat exists, so it would be most appreciated if someone can make this. I’m willing to pay for it as well.
I understand what you want to achieve, all the NPCs use the same AI logic, if you give Mimicry the same deck as Yusei, he will use it the same way, he will try to get the same combos, the only difference between Each character is that they are biased towards using special cards in their deck at all costs, so the only difference for the above example, is that Yusei will tune a 10000 attack, immune to everything 5 level monster for the synchro summon of stardust dragon.

Nightofday101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand what you want to achieve, all the NPCs use the same AI logic, if you give Mimicry the same deck as Yusei, he will use it the same way, he will try to get the same combos, the only difference between Each character is that they are biased towards using special cards in their deck at all costs, so the only difference for the above example, is that Yusei will tune a 10000 attack, immune to everything 5 level monster for the synchro summon of stardust dragon.
Is there a cheat for this
Post automatically merged:

Is there a cheat for this
I want my partner to use any deck

TheifKing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah and you can’t take out those special cards from their deck either unfortunately.

In Tag Force Special, every character can use any deck recipe. I’m hoping the same is possible for Tag Force 6, by making everyone function like Mimicry somehow.

Last edited by TheifKing,
Reactions: YuseiFD

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah and you can’t take out those special cards from their deck either unfortunately.

In Tag Force Special, every character can use any deck recipe. I’m hoping the same is possible for Tag Force 6, by making everyone function like Mimicry somehow.
Actually you can use cheats for that, it's just not worth it pretty much lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I have reflexes a cat would be jealous of and a near psychic ability to read people, makes...