Hardware Apple Tablet with DNS filter

sanbaba1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello people ! I asked a question about my iPad (well it's at my institution and therefore I can't do almost anything on it) which is filtered by an application called "DNS filter" and therefore I can't go almost on any site with and I was told that nothing could be done:cry:. But I had an idea, would it be possible to drag a file into the iPad to force the DNS to stop knowing that I have a file transfer application available? Or tried to remove the files from the "DNS filter" application? Thank you for your help and have a nice day !

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello people ! I asked a question about my iPad (well it's at my institution and therefore I can't do almost anything on it) which is filtered by an application called "DNS filter" and therefore I can't go almost on any site with and I was told that nothing could be done:cry:. But I had an idea, would it be possible to drag a file into the iPad to force the DNS to stop knowing that I have a file transfer application available? Or tried to remove the files from the "DNS filter" application? Thank you for your help and have a nice day !
What are you trying to do?
You can easily change your iPads DNS server by clicking the little exclaimation mark next to your wifi name and edit the DNS setting there
But that isn't going to let you install something to your iPad if that is what you want to do

sanbaba1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What are you trying to do?
You can easily change your iPads DNS server by clicking the little exclaimation mark next to your wifi name and edit the DNS setting there
But that isn't going to let you install something to your iPad if that is what you want to do
So in fact I have already tried to modify the dns wifi but it does not work because the application blocks the address of the sites (for example it will block all the television sites) and more precisely I would like to be able to have access to streaming or gaming sites but the dns blocks them. And I can't use online proxy because they are blocked too....

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in fact I have already tried to modify the dns wifi but it does not work because the application blocks the address of the sites (for example it will block all the television sites) and more precisely I would like to be able to have access to streaming or gaming sites but the dns blocks them. And I can't use online proxy because they are blocked too....
Im still confused. What are you trying to do?
Are you trying to get around like a parental controls type block thing?
I dont think just a DNS change is enough for that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is weird looking at the radar, it is making a circle
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    @BigOnYa well, starting with, idk which emulator should i use for switch, i got a gtx 1650, do you know which one would it better for my pc?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The switch emulators on pc rely on your CPU mostly, and they only use a single core, so GPU not as important as a good CPU. I don't use switch emulator, but many here do, and willing to help.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 do you want to chime in, don't you use yuzu or ryujinx? Which do you prefer?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Morganna I'd say try them both, and see which work better for your setup, good luck, and have fun!
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    i tried just yuzu so far, not even played, just open the game to see if it run
    +1
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    By the way, is there any website you recommend to search for some roms?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you are not allowed to discuss them here, against the rules of the site. Sorry. But you can Google Nintendo NSP and there will be a few listed.
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    @BigOnYa that was actually very helpful, thank you very much
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Game on!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually looking forward to that new m&ms song Friday
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    Water is the Wii Startup Disc of the soul.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I won't listen till they bring back the purple ones
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    For every Nintendo question that gets asked I'll post a Taylor swift song in return
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Whatever happened to D12?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Split after their friends death but still friends
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    still waiting on my salsa lmao
    em you lied to us
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remb that song, i just never knew that was what he was talking bout.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    the backwards d looks so weird
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    like :D or D: is nowhere near as odd as ꓷ:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (: is just the text version of 🙃 no matter how much they want me to think it's 🙂
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    emo
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    tional
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    What is a Nintendo 3DS?

Like 3 Nintendo DS taped into one?
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What is a Nintendo 3DS? Like 3 Nintendo DS taped into one?