OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I finished setting up dsiware and I have partially downgraded my 3ds by downgrading my kernel and firm version to 2.50-11 (AKA 10.4 Firmware).

I'm trying to use sysupdater to downgrade to 9.2 just like I did on my other o3ds (just did this 2 nights ago) using the same files.

My problem is that every time I run sysupdater made for 10.4-10.7 I get a black screen and it wont bring me to the sysupdater menu.

I tried getting plaisysupdater after this. It loads the menu, but whenever I try to downgrade it gives me the error "did not get am:u handle... attemtping svchax..." and then it just sits there forever and nothing happens.

So my problem is that whenever I boot sysupdater it goes immediately from red (bottom screen) to a black screen (both screens) instead of flashing many colors and booting up to the menu.

Does anyone know a fix? I am 100% on the 2.50-11 kernel/firm version so this should be working.
Could any files on my sd card interfere with the sysupdater homebrew app?
My "updates" folder has the correct files for 9.2 as I just used it to downgrade my other o3ds 2 nights ago.

MooseAbuse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
Depends on the entry point your using. Also, the 10.4 patch may not have patched properly.
I am using browserhax each time I try it, as I used browserhax (without installing menuhax because it messed with my luma installation) to downgrade my other 3ds.

How would I know it didn't patch properly? How can I fix this if it didn't patch properly? (Should I rerun dgtools + fieldrunners and redo the downgrade?)

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using browserhax each time I try it, as I used browserhax (without installing menuhax because it messed with my luma installation) to downgrade my other 3ds.

How would I know it didn't patch properly? How can I fix this if it didn't patch properly? (Should I rerun dgtools + fieldrunners and redo the downgrade?)
Browserhax is the problem. Use menuhax, cubic ninja or oot.

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Browserhax is really unstable with kernel exploits. Try installing menuhax and use that to downgrade.

Edit: Ninja'd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a