Hacking sysupdater 0.4.2b trying to downgrade

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Assuming your files and everything else is right, it's worth trying different hax methods if you get the same error repeatedly.

I got nowhere with ironhax or browserhax, but oot3dhax worked first time for me.

Ray3ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I press y and I get title exception failed to get cia info. Any help?
I had the same problemen tried serval entry points all turned out to this same error

Until i placed the sysupdater in its own folder instead in the root of the 3ds folder tha solved the error

Homebrewfolder/sysupdater/2 files sysupdater

After that 4 tries to enter sysupdater and it installing 9.2 on my new 3ds with out any poblem used menuhax from 10.3 to 9.2

Goodluck

3DSDSXL

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok after 2 days of trying to downgrade it finally worked. I had a error but it shows v9.2 now and everything seems to be fine. I can go into setting play games on sky 3ds is the error at the end normal? i had to press power down to restart when it came back on. It was on 9.2 after it flashed a few cia files took about 2 mins

New 3DS XL
Nijahax and cubic ninja as entry point i started vgba and exit it.Then started i used (sysUpdater-0.4.2b-libkhax-SAFEMODE-priority) it started working flashing cia files and gave a error at the end.i had to hold the power button down but its on 9.2 now all working good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw