Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Situation:
1. New3DS with legal FW 9.5, pre-installed MH4u + saves, linked NNID
2. New3DS with legal FW 9.2, Gateway + Emunand 9.5

I want to do a systemtransfer to use the 2nd n3DS for Gateway and my MH4u+saves (if theres anonther way to use the saves, just tell me)
But as is want to start it, the warnings tell me "hey we will delete all your data from the target system and sd card" ... so it will delete my emunand too, won't it?

I still have an old 3DS with FW 6.2 until monday, if this would help... since i heard that "emunand-tool" wont work with the new3ds? And probably i would need a backup and restore of the emunand? Dont know... why and when and how? o.O

Did somebody did such a transfer yet, and could offer me a step-by-step instruction..please? I'm really really unsure how to do this corretly since i'm new to this stuff.. i wanted to do the transfer since a longer time, but never found a answer :/

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Situation:
1. New3DS with legal FW 9.5, pre-installed MH4u + saves, linked NNID
2. New3DS with legal FW 9.2, Gateway + Emunand 9.5

I want to do a systemtransfer to use the 2nd n3DS for Gateway and my MH4u+saves (if theres anonther way to use the saves, just tell me)
But as is want to start it, the warnings tell me "hey we will delete all your data from the target system and sd card" ... so it will delete my emunand too, won't it?

I still have a old 3DS with FW 6.2 until monday, if this would help... since i heard that "emunand-tool" wont work with the new3ds? And probably i would need a backup and restore of the emunand? Dont know... why and when and how? o.O

Did somebody did such a transfer yet, and could offer me a step-by-step instruction..please? I'm really really unsure how to do this corretly since i'm new to this stuff.. i wanted to do the transfer since a longer time, but never found a answer :/
Follow this guide: http://gbatemp.net/threads/mini-tutorial-sys-transferring-o3ds-emunand-to-n3ds-emunand.384638/
EmuNAND won't be deleted.

Chocsy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so this tut works with two n3ds too, instead of just o3ds to n3ds? cool.

* Make a backup of ALL you SD card (from the O3DS you're migrating FROM, don't forget the emuNAND itself)
copy the entire content of your O3DS SD to the N3DS micro SD

--> so i have to backup and move the emunand somehow. (? i'm not sure about the moving part, cause the sending n3ds doesnt have emunand. so just the backup, right? ..backup of the emunand from the target system?) how do i do this? o:
thx for helping

Edit: Worked fine, i'm ready now :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021