Hacking System update is ready 3.0.1

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just update. There's no reason to stay on 3.0 since there is no homebrew yet. Plus the update displays your correct battery life when the battery hits below 25% or something like that. But if you are really set on not updating, visit the switch hacking/homebrew section. There's a thread about DNS blocking and everything.

Hey look! Another person who has no fucking clue as to what they're even talking about! :)

Last edited by Thirty3Three,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's be honest here, the only thing people really want on the Switch is Switch ROM loading; emulators, media players, translation patches, etc are low priority. The thing is, you can't play newer games unless you are willing to sacrifice it to wait who knows how long for viable homebrew to show up.

Reactions: DayVeeBoi

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's be honest here, the only thing people really want on the Switch is Switch ROM loading; emulators, media players, translation patches, etc are low priority. The thing is, you can't play newer games unless you are willing to sacrifice it to wait who knows how long for viable homebrew to show up.
Naw man. My MAIN reason is for GCN and PS2, etc. on the go. IDGAF about pirating in comparison to emulators.

Reactions: DayVeeBoi

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS2 requires tremendous power, but doesn't run well at all on ARM, good luck getting full speed for PS2 on X1 CPUs for a while.
It doesn't require "tremendous power" at all. I'm really, really getting tired of this "So hard to emulate" BS, bruh.

My weakass PC could run it infinitely better than dolphin. Now I understand, optimization and work done on said emulators are a whole different subject, entirely, but it's EASILY possible, in comparison to GCN. The PS2 was weak AF in comparison to the GCN.

I'm sure the Switch would emulate is very well, given work and time.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't require "tremendous power" at all. I'm really, really getting tired of this "So hard to emulate" BS, bruh.

My weakass PC could run it infinitely better than dolphin. Now I understand, optimization and work done on said emulators are a whole different subject, entirely, but it's EASILY possible, in comparison to GCN. The PS2 was weak AF in comparison to the GCN.

I'm sure the Switch would emulate is very well, given work and time.

Whatever, I'm fucking done discussing this.

Reactions: Thirty3Three

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: