I didn't read a guide or anything before attempting a system transfer, which was a mistake. What I did:
- Backup SD card
- Put SD card in new 3ds, perform a system transfer (3ds system options, wireless transfer, whoops.)
- Setup the new 3ds some
- Hack the 3ds, installing Godmode9, Luma, boot9strap, checkpoint, FBI, rosalina... the standard stuff from the guide
- Couldn't find titles, googled a bit and discovered faketik.3ds. I put it in my 3ds folder, and ran it from homebrew. My titles such as Ultra Sun, X, Alpha Sapphire, a couple rom hacks, appear (ultra sun, X, alpha sapphire are legitimate, installed directly from a game cart.
- Everything works ... except: