Hacking System Transfer on emunand

alepman89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally i was able to get a 3DS with FW less than 4.5(Mine is 1.xx from radioshack)
so i want to try emunand method, for one reason is to transfer my data (MiiPlaza games
Pokemon X and Friends list i dont care about eshop or other Nintendo's useless apps)from older 2DS to my newest one.

I searched here and on maxconsole,i found older topic since the GW brick fiasco but didn't get the final answer some say they succeeded some not or Miiplaza doesn't work at all on newest FW.
can any one help me and provide with step by step manual.

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that it DID work on 7.1 as I have done it myself. I am not sure about the Miiverse issue though as I have not really used it much. As gamesquest1 said, you will have to wait for 7.2 support from Gateway before you can attempt it though. Remember to make a backup of your 4.5 firmware first.

Dewdrops

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
It worked for me on the 7.1 as well, but it is now stuck until they find a fix for it. Was planning to transfer over to a dedicated 3DS for demos and retail games.

alepman89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you guys,so what happens if i i did system transfer on 7.2,does it freeze or reject the process?
or does it transfer the data properly but some function are unstable.
the reason i'm asking my original 2DS is still under return warranty till next saturday and wanted to return it since i got the 4.xx 3DS

Dewdrops

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Thank you guys,so what happens if i i did system transfer on 7.2,does it freeze or reject the process?
or does it transfer the data properly but some function are unstable.
the reason i'm asking my original 2DS is still under return warranty till next saturday and wanted to return it since i got the 4.xx 3DS
Not even possible to do it.
You can't go into the emunand system settings at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)