Hacking System Menu 4.0 Auto-Upgrader with trucha IOS upgrading.

micahkanchan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dude no way! Im currently halfway through waninkokos firmware updater to 4.0 and this is released? Will I still be able to install it on 4.0 w/ homebrew channel?

REALDEAL

Trophies
XP
Country
right got the missus off.....1 question taken from your other thread b4 i go
Every IOS there is, even if you have it allready? And if so does it take the older versions of the IOSs that are still on Nintendos servers that still have the trucha bug and a few other bugs that nintendo fixed this time or are you grabbing the new versions and patch the trucha bug in there?

greenchili

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sticks on downloading 15/15 of IOS60 for me...
frown.gif

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
micahkanchan said:
I'm halfway through installation.. Holdup..what do you mean it will kill CIOSCORP..lol?

Means:

1) you won't be able to load backups through the disc channel
2) but you'll still be able to load backups through a launcher channel

fogbank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icefireicefire said:
I have no idea about the IOS60 issue. Can't help there.

It would be great if the app had the option of installing the contents from SD instead of downloading from the update servers.

i.e. folders on the SD:

000000010000003c
000000010000003d

I realize that re-tooling Patchmii to do that might be too much work.

Just a thought...

greenchili

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I've been thinking about trying the freethebug route, but obviously I'm missing the file I need. lol. Ah well. Everything else is in working order. I just cannot run homebrew channels from SD. (my whole purpose for upgrading anyways)...

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hangs for me after downloading IOS60. http://home.arcor.de/slowking/installer_hang.jpg
Btw. ppc_gbas installer does the same but waninkokos installers have no problem... might help with troubleshooting...

I would really like to use this.
frown.gif

Edit:
Hmm tonas shop channel installer also doesn't work anymore and it did work once. o.O I don't know what's wrong. I'm on 3.2, have cIOS installed and most of the IOSs in my Wii should have the signing bug...
The only thing that's different that I know of is that I'm using a Nintendo Wifi USB connector at the moment, but sincedownloading works it shouldn't be the problem, should it? On the other hand the downloading of IOS60 is suspiciously fast. How long does it normally take?

The only patchmii related thing that installs without a problem is Tonas cIOS clone. It also includes source, maybe you can find out where the problem lies through looking in there? http://wiibrew.org/wiki/CIOS_Patchmii_Installer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F