Homebrew System Memory Damaged Error on Wiiflow

charlocharlie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to a UNEEK+DI NAND on my external hard drive entirely dedicated to playing WiiWare games.

Here's a history of where I am so far:
I created a US 4.3 neek2o NAND on ModMii with all the features except NMM and the stock Nintendo channels. I moved the proper files to their locations on both my HDD and SD card and got the UNEEK NAND working by just renaming "bootmiineek" to "bootmii". It turns out to get my neek2o switching channel to work, I had to install BootMii IOS, so I ran HackMii installer and installed the BootMii IOS. The switcher worked, so I went back to my computer and used ShowMiiWads to extract quite a few WADs to the UNEEK NAND. I went back to the Wii and tried Wiiflow on the UNEEK NAND.

After starting the WiiWare, I see a progress bar for a split second and then I get a screen saying that my system memory is damaged and to consult the user manual. According to the neek2o guide, I needed to copy the cert.sys and shared2 folder to the UNEEK NAND. I copied the cert.sys and the shared2 folder without overwriting files. Wiiflow WiiWare still didn't work. I copied the shared2 folder again, this time overwriting the files that were copies. Still no luck. The funny thing is that running WiiWare off my UNEEK NAND system menu works fine.

Am I going about this right? Do I need to install an IOS on my UNEEK NAND for Wiiflow to work? Is there a better method to run more than 48 WiiWare titles off of a hard drive?

Thanks for any feedback.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway +1