Gaming System files corrupted

tobi9859

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i put a disc in the wii, it says that it cant read the disc. And when i go to the SD card menu , it says my system files are corrupted.

This wii has been hacked but i deleted all my homebrew/hack stuff..i wonder if thats the problem

NeoGohan

Trophies
XP
Country
tobi9859 said:
When i put a disc in the wii, it says that it cant read the disc. And when i go to the SD card menu , it says my system files are corrupted.

This wii has been hacked but i deleted all my homebrew/hack stuff..i wonder if thats the problem

same happened to me... i replaced my laser lens and now every disc works fine

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Lol you deleted the hack/homebrew stuff? That's the problem right there if you're trying to run copy games xP If they are original, make sure your Wii is the right region. As for System Files are corrupted, just format your SD card.

tobi9859

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
Lol you deleted the hack/homebrew stuff? That's the problem right there if you're trying to run copy games xP If they are original, make sure your Wii is the right region. As for System Files are corrupted, just format your SD card.

Im trying to play original games, but as i said they wont work. My wii is in the right region...........

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up