Hacking System config tool?

GrandZeldaGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey I'm a bit new to the wii u scene and I've seen another post here where it says they could install sys config tool to sysnand by changing title id or something of the sorts to make it safe or at least safer.

Is this true?(I believe it was a thread that punderino talked on that's all I can remember about the thread)

Also just created this account to ask this. :)

D

Deleted User

Punderino made sysconfigtool patch that allows it to be installed to NAND safely.
But still, don't install it since it's useless in most cases.

GrandZeldaGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1)ok I am planning on getting a 64gb sd card for rednand soon so I was just wondering if I could use it without rednand as I saw the thread I mentioned in my first post and was just curious

2)I use wup installer already. I knew about sys config tool and thought it might be worth a shot asking as I saw a thread where it said "packed safety" and wasn't sure what that meant and if I could use sys config tool

Also which features do/don't work (say which is shortest to list) thanks

D

Deleted-379826

1)ok I am planning on getting a 64gb sd card for rednand soon so I was just wondering if I could use it without rednand as I saw the thread I mentioned in my first post and was just curious

2)I use wup installer already. I knew about sys config tool and thought it might be worth a shot asking as I saw a thread where it said "packed safety" and wasn't sure what that meant and if I could use sys config tool

Also which features do/don't work (say which is shortest to list) thanks
1. No need for Rednand, everything you can do there can be safely done on sysnand.

2. This is an installable version to the home menu of Wupinstaller with a gui!

D

Deleted User

What do you mean as in the wii u hacking and backup loaders threads or what sorry I'm veery new
@OP = Original Poster
We mean this [your] thread.
Near "Like" you have numbers like #12, #50 etc. #1 will always be @OP's post.
Look at post with number #5, in other words 5th post after @OP's post.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, system config tool isn't bad. it's what I use mostly for installations and save data management. I've uninstalled and deleted saved data with it as well. as long as u don't go messing around with settings ur unsure of, u'll be fine. I backed up all of my saves using it a few days ago. they're compatible with saviine. I couldn't figure out how to inject saves with it though. the option that's supposed to be there, "target device," doesn't show up for me. anyway, u can use saviine to inject system config tool saves. the saves made by system config tool have more parts to them, but all u need is the raw .dat or .bin for the most part.

Reactions: Ryccardo
D

Deleted User

btw, system config tool isn't bad. it's what I use mostly for installations and save data management. I've uninstalled and deleted saved data with it as well. as long as u don't go messing around with settings ur unsure of, u'll be fine. I backed up all of my saves using it a few days ago. they're compatible with saviine. I couldn't figure out how to inject saves with it though. the option that's supposed to be there, "target device," doesn't show up for me. anyway, u can use saviine to inject system config tool saves. the saves made by system config tool have more parts to them, but all u need is the raw .dat or .bin for the most part.
>Saviine+Wup Installer GX2 = SysConfigTool is useless

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: afternoon