Hacking Sysnand and Emunand question

BurntFire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I check whether I'm on sysnand or emunand on 11.2 Luma cfw? Also, I've read it's more convenient to have different themes for the two, how do I do this?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
How do I check whether I'm on sysnand or emunand on 11.2 Luma cfw? Also, I've read it's more convenient to have different themes for the two, how do I do this?
If you followed 3ds.guide you won't have an emuNAND. You can tell by looking at System Settings to see if it says sys or emu before the firmware string.

BurntFire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed 3ds.guide without any major problems. What is emuNAND used for? I see threads of people saying their .cias are being deleted on sysnand, will that happen to me?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I followed 3ds.guide without any major problems. What is emuNAND used for? I see threads of people saying their .cias are being deleted on sysnand, will that happen to me?
DLC and theme CIAs may get deleted when you enter eShop or enter the DLC shop within a game. To avoid this, simply don't enter the theme shop or DLC shop in any game, as it's only after this is done once that the DLC for that game (or themes) start getting deleted every time you enter eShop.
This doesn't happen with the games themselves or the updates though.

BurntFire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I can enter System Settings without having any problems on Sysnand but not eshop? Is there a way to enter the eShop safely?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.