Homebrew sysCheck GX v1.0.0 is out!

erikspyder

Well-Known Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
53
Trophies
0
Location
Québec
XP
163
Country
Canada
This homebrew does several checks on installed IOS and custom IOS and generates a report on the root of the SD card.

Features:
* Nice GUI;
* Report viewer;
* Simplified / detailed report with information about what IOSes are and what they are useful for;
* Language file;
* Configurable settings;
* ...

Download:
http://www.easy-share.com/1912830090/sysCheckGX.rar

Preview:
http://img801.imageshack.us/i/syscheckgx1.jpg/
http://img180.imageshack.us/i/syscheckgx2.jpg/
http://img100.imageshack.us/i/syscheckgx3.jpg/
 

Fox888

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
430
Trophies
0
XP
194
Country
Looks really great man Thanks!!
yaywii.gif
 

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Joined
Sep 19, 2009
Messages
7,828
Trophies
0
Location
Espresso
XP
7,437
Country
Argentina
Nice, but we already have sysCheck 2.0.1 with a nice GUI
unsure.gif

Also, I think you have to provide the source code, am I correct?

Edit: Ok, Im sure now. sysCheckGX uses Tantrics libWiiGUI and some code from Double_A, the coder of sysCheck 2.0. Do you have permisson from the authors? I cant seem to find any credit to the author of sysCheck 2.0.
 

erikspyder

Well-Known Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
53
Trophies
0
Location
Québec
XP
163
Country
Canada
WiiBricker said:
Nice, but we already have sysCheck 2.0.1 with a nice GUI
unsure.gif

Also, I think you have to provide the source code, am I correct?

Edit: Ok, Im sure now. sysCheckGX uses Tantrics libWiiGUI and some code from Double_A, the coder of sysCheck 2.0. Do you have permisson from the authors? I cant seem to find any credit to the author of sysCheck 2.0.

Hi WiiBricker,

In fact, sysCheck 2.0 uses some code from sysCheck and I am the author of sysCheck... sysCheck GX uses LibWiiGUI and no code from Double_A.

The source code will be released when I'll be able to upload it on Wiibrew.org.

Forgive my bad english...
 

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Joined
Sep 19, 2009
Messages
7,828
Trophies
0
Location
Espresso
XP
7,437
Country
Argentina
Ah ok. Coz I thought it contains code from sysCheck 2.0 since the app is doing IOS checks and displays the results in a similar way than sysCheck 2.0 does.

Anyway, keep it up bro.
 

erikspyder

Well-Known Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
53
Trophies
0
Location
Québec
XP
163
Country
Canada
WiiBricker said:
Ah ok. Coz I thought it contains code from sysCheck 2.0 since the app is doing IOS checks and displays the results in a similar way than sysCheck 2.0 does.

Anyway, keep it up bro.

The IOS check part of sysCheck 2.0 came from sysCheck. I was very pleased to see the excellent work of Double_A. With sysCheck GX I just wanted to offer my first GUI homebrew. The look of the report is similar but the result is slightly different (ES_Identify, USB 2.0, Priiloader detection, ...).

You can download the source code here:
http://www.easy-share.com/1912841054/sysCh..._SourceCode.zip
 

giantpune

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Messages
2,860
Trophies
0
XP
213
Country
United States
i just tried this program out and found that it failed pretty hard when started via wiiload without all the extra files on SD.
is there a version already that doesnt rely on 20 different files on the SD card and will just display the stuff on the screen? or is there one planned?
 

erikspyder

Well-Known Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
53
Trophies
0
Location
Québec
XP
163
Country
Canada
giantpune said:
i just tried this program out and found that it failed pretty hard when started via wiiload without all the extra files on SD.
is there a version already that doesnt rely on 20 different files on the SD card and will just display the stuff on the screen? or is there one planned?

Here's the needed files:
- sysCheckGX.lang is the language file.
- sysCheckGX.ini is the configuration file.

It would take a lot of work because sysCheck GX displays the report file so (for the moment) it's impossible to run sysCheck GX without SD card (Maybe sysCheck GX will support USB in the next release).

Because your idea is very nice, it's not impossible to see this feature in the future...
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3N1 @ K3N1: https://mobile.twitter.com/TheActMan_YT/status/1622834647121145857?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5...