Sys Version for Gateway

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by zener, Jun 30, 2015.

1. zener
    OP

zener Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2014
    United States
    I spoke with an engineer at one of the resellers and they state that the Gateway card now supports all system versions on 3DS. They updated the description at the following link http://www.r4-ds-au.com/products/Gateway-3DS-play-backup-3DS-games.html to include 9.2.0 through 4.1.0. Can anyone verify if this is correct...this would be a game changer...literally

2. Spzjulien

Spzjulien GBAtemp Regular

Sep 8, 2012
    France
    what i see is support sysnand from 4.1 to 9.2, and emunand up to 9.8 .... so nothing new dude !!

3. lemanuel

lemanuel Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker

Dec 11, 2014
    Portugal
    Everything is still the same. Makes no sense to think otherwise.

This thread seems more like link bait so reported.

4. zener
    OP

zener Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2014
    United States
    Lot of places selling gateway and clones dont list the newer nand version was why I asked
    even the faq on this site isnt updated and says wont work with newer system version

5. Madao64

Madao64 Really Useless Old man

Dec 4, 2014
    Senegal
    South of the equator
    Cuz it only works up to 9.2, anything beyond that consider getting a Sky3DS instead, since >9.2 is not going to be compatible for the foreseeable future.

6. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Don't bother replying to this guy, he is an advertiser for that webpage. An admin should delete this thread/block the guy or at least remove the link.

7. DSpider

DSpider GBAtemp Fan

Mar 14, 2015
    Romania
    So you trust the word of some bullshit retailer instead of going to the official GATEWAY website for confirmation?

Yup, seems legit.

Also, you spoke with "an engineer", huh? So you're telling us that site has engineers, huh? Advertiser all the doo dah day.

I'm gonna report it too.