Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
New release (v0.0.7)
* Improved album directory detection method
* Configurable on per-title basis destinations
* Default configuration is now usable and uploads to the #default-destination channel on this project's Discord server

See the release archive for new configuration file format (should still be compatible with old one though)
Instructions on the website are updated

https://github.com/bakatrouble/sys-screenuploader/releases/tag/v0.0.7

Deathbot64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What are these performance changes?
Sorry for not getting back to you. I finally got it to work. Seems like it was the over clocking module that was doing it and something from qlaunch. Got rid of them and my other tweaks work fine. Thanks for the homebrew. Amazing work.

RareCandyMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to make sure I fully understand:

If I make zero modifications to the config files and drop them exactly as they appear from the zip, when I press the capture button my screenshot should appear in the #default-destination channel of the sys-screenuploader discord? I feel like there is some step I am missing, as I do not see my screenshots.

Sorry for the silly question, I have read the instructions over and over.

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wondering, can we select the screenshots we want to upload instead of it always checking? And this telegram link, this is a private download link?

evertonstz

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just wondering, can we select the screenshots we want to upload instead of it always checking? And this telegram link, this is a private download link?
It just gets the takes the screenshot you just took and send it online automatically, you can't select since there's no UI.

evertonstz

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, but it doesn't upload my whole album right? And what is this telegram link people keep talking about.
No, as said before it'll only update after you take a screenshot, therefore it won't touch your back catalog. What do your mean by Telegram link? The thing I know is that you can set up the sysmodule to send you the screenshots and vids via Telegram it's not a download link, you'll the image straight up in Telegram, you'll need to set up a bot and a channel, it's a cumbersome process but it's simple enough, there are tutorials available at https://screenuploader.bakatrouble.me/

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night