Homebrew RELEASE sys-netcheat - Simple open-source cheat-engine.

jakibaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could you add in something to make it stop listening on the switch after you're done using it until you connect again? I seem to be getting Switch hangs after I run it once in some games.
I don't quite get what you want.
Once you disconnect the switch just idly waits for the next time you connect to it right now (unless if you've got freezes enabled in which case it will keep those active).

Could you please tell me which games this is an issue in so I can look into fixing that?

blurx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't quite get what you want.
Once you disconnect the switch just idly waits for the next time you connect to it right now (unless if you've got freezes enabled in which case it will keep those active).

Could you please tell me which games this is an issue in so I can look into fixing that?
It happened in Enter the Gungeon and Titan Quest using pokes for money addresses and no freezes. Does shutting the command prompt automatically disconnect it from the switch?

jakibaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It happened in Enter the Gungeon and Titan Quest using pokes for money addresses and no freezes. Does shutting the command prompt automatically disconnect it from the switch?
yeah

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't own any of those games so I unfortunately can't really debug this :/

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does switch need to be online in order to use this? If so, then I sadly cannot use this. I never had any interest in online gaming and never will. Especially when the risk of a ban the moment I connect my switch to my wifi is very high.

ichibaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does switch need to be online in order to use this? If so, then I sadly cannot use this. I never had any interest in online gaming and never will. Especially when the risk of a ban the moment I connect my switch to my wifi is very high.
Check my post here for solutions to connect to wifi without internet access

alcatel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enjoying this a lot! Wondering if there's any way to implement storing searches for later? Would be useful for tracking multiple variables at once. Incredibly useful as it is though, thank you!

Supreme23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I run netcat64 and put in:

nc IP_OF_YOUR_SWITCH 5555

Netcat64 quickly shuts down and has a message but it goes away so fast I can't read it. I never get a greeting. Does the greeting supposed to come to your switch or PC? Does my switch need to be on a particular screen for this to work?

Colassal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

Created a GBATemp account specifically for this, not sure if I should post this here or create my own thread.

I quickly threw together a TCP client in C# that should work for this a bit easier than Netcat for windows users. Haven't had the chance to test it myself yet because I've been a bit busy with other stuff, but I do plan to build a GUI out on this similar to CheatEngine so we can save an address/value list.

Since I'm new I can't post a link - it is on Github under Colassal/HAnX-Remote-Client/releases/tag/v1.0.0 - maybe someone else can post a URL for the time being.

Let me know if you have suggestions or bugs comments etc.

Supreme23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, this is running completely in the background.

You need to run netcat from cmd to connect.

I've been trying all day to get this to work. Netcat64 quickly shuts down and has a message but it goes away so fast I can't read it. I never get a greeting

jakibaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've been trying all day to get this to work. Netcat64 quickly shuts down and has a message but it goes away so fast I can't read it. I never get a greeting
Open cmd, cd to the folder where netcat64 is and then run the command from inside the cmd.
That way you'll get the output.

Reactions: Supreme23

Supreme23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open cmd, cd to the folder where netcat64 is and then run the command from inside the cmd.
That way you'll get the output.

Was using hanx but no values showed up when I searched. I can use cheatengine for my pc but this is a lil too complicated for me. I don't know what you mean when you say cd to the folder. The netcat64 program is on my desktop​

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Was using hanx but no values showed up when I searched. I can use cheatengine for my pc but this is a lil too complicated for me. I don't know what you mean when you say cd to the folder. The netcat64 program is on my desktop​
then make sure your cmd prompt is at desktop. it should look like

C:\user\*username*\Desktop\ > (you then type nc64 here?)
use cd command to change folder e.g: cd Desktop (if you are in C:\users\*username* which is normally default)

Reactions: Supreme23

Supreme23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then make sure your cmd prompt is at desktop. it should look like

C:\user\*username*\Desktop\ > (you then type nc64 here?)
use cd command to change folder e.g: cd Desktop (if you are in C:\users\*username* which is normally default)

Thanks for the breakdown going to try again in a lil while​

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy +2