1671155537015.jpeg

this happens when i put the hombrew folder

Sckhar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you use the latest branch of the sys module by Kenesu_h ? It's the only one that works for me.
where can i download this version of yours that you said works for you? maybe mine is outdated XD

you can reply with the link ?

Sckhar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Last edited by Sckhar,
Reactions: Sylx3

BryanTheArchivist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sys-hidplus-master-1.2.zip right? same error D=
Post automatically merged:

I managed to solve it, the problem was the Tesla that was conflicting with it, thanks :D
Did you only have Tesla installed or was it actively running? I have been having issues running Kenshu's latest and cannot get the inputs via parsec to show up via the switch. All systems and modules are running the latest releases.

Just tested for you on latest atmosphere and latest firmware, still works flawlessly.
Which build/post worked for you? I am having difficulty getting the controller to connect via parsec.

Sylx3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did you only have Tesla installed or was it actively running? I have been having issues running Kenshu's latest and cannot get the inputs via parsec to show up via the switch. All systems and modules are running the latest releases.

Which build/post worked for you? I am having difficulty getting the controller to connect via parsec.

I use this one, still working on latest atmosphere with latest firmware, tested yesterday.

https://github.com/kenesu-h/sys-hidplus/releases/tag/master-1.2

Reactions: binkinator

luckyHitaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I was playing around with it a little bit and trying to set up a Switch/Parsec VM. I would like to run some scripts so that it sets up the required tools for remote play whenever a parsec connection is estabilished.
Now I have the following questions:
- Do the latest releases not contain the command line tool anymore? It always starts the gui. (Hopped on an old release to solve this).
- The command line tool doesnt seem to accept arguments. Thereof I tried to pipe from a .bat file. When I pipe "echo start | client-rs.exe", it executes the start command but keeps spamming "" argument invalid. Any idea how to solve this?

KaedesPiano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone confirm if this works on 16.0? Was going to use this to play Kirby's Return to Dreamland over Parsec and wanted to check before updating, I know the update changed a lot under the hood.

PeeJay Bonobo

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I, too, would like to know if this works for 16.0.0 (probably won't), but I can't test it out for myself because I'm too busy preparing my SD Card for the reformat process. I did make absolutely certain the module and client are up to date, but I'm still moving files from the Nintendo folder to my fastest drive.
EDIT:
Can someone confirm if this works on 16.0? Was going to use this to play Kirby's Return to Dreamland over Parsec and wanted to check before updating, I know the update changed a lot under the hood.
Would like to know to before updating.
confirmed working on 16.0.0 and the latest Atmosphere (1.5.1 as of this writing).

Last edited by PeeJay Bonobo,

dankonion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on firmware 16.0.2 and updated atmosphere. I could connect my genuine switch pro controller to my PC/client-rs but no matter what I do, my switch won't detect inputs from my controller. Is this app dead?

KaedesPiano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On 16.0.3 and it still works for me, I did see where some overlays would hang or freeze when having the plugin installed (mainly ones with SaltyNX) but that's a minor issue for me

Reactions: Sylx3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head