Hacking Question Sys 8.1 w/ Atmos 0.10.02

VampireOniX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im on 8.1 sys firmware. Currently on atmos 0.9.4. If i update to the newest atmos will it work with my 8.1? I ask because i have homebrew games i play regularly that have not (and probably never will be) updated for 9.0.1. Will it break the homebrew if I stay on 8.1?

Also i know the titles folder was rename to contents. Was there any other major changes I should be aware of?

Thanks for the help.

Superbronx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 8.1 also. I recently updated to AMS 0.10.1 and all is working.

Of course I had to.go in and update retroarch. It's always a wise decision to update your homebrew if the developer updates it regularly to keep.up with reswitched.

VampireOniX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 8.1 also. I recently updated to AMS 0.10.1 and all is working.

Of course I had to.go in and update retroarch. It's always a wise decision to update your homebrew if the developer updates it regularly to keep.up with reswitched.

I just updated my homebrew today and noticed that you can add more than 10 mods to Skyrim with atmos 0.10 and up. Thank you for the reply. I deff don't want to lose my homebrew lol

Reactions: Superbronx

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still on 8.1 on one of my switches and I just updated atmosphere yesterday and it worked great for me.
I am glad to have my custom fonts back! thats why I updated my atmosphere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ohhh can we use AI to crack passwords faster?