BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive got this thing called synesthesia. Basically, my senses interact with each other completely involuntarily. The most common is while reading, when I perceive a letter or number my brain automatically assigns a color. No rhyme or reason, it has just always done this. Music too. The best way I can describe it, is open up windows media player, play a song and set the visualizer to "Alchemy" (I actually dont know if this one still exists...)

I could just post my alphabet, but thats boring. Post here and i'll type your name in the "correct" colors!

Also, before I forget, I doubt any of you would have picked up on this, but the letters that come up as white on the dark theme come up black on the white theme. This actually works, because those letters usually show up in my head as a white AND black at the same time to me.

The names!
BortzANATOR
Gahars
Foxi4
Black-Ice
Tom Bombadildo
DoubleeDee
Flame
GameWinner
Narayan
ComeTurismO
Veho
Sop
CosmoCortney
RiderLeangle
Duo8
CalebW
tigris

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you will all take a second to notice, GameWinner's name addresses some anomalies. Your "G" is actually a louder green than say, Gahars. The G in Gahars is almost closer to an orange, but not bright like a yellow/green. Almost a muted green.

K and R are kinda weird too. They fluxuate from a pronounced red to almost invisible maroon, depending on the word.

W is one of those weirdos that changes almost every time. It can be light blue, light pink, or light purple. Y is the same way but has a yellow dominance most of the time. Also, because in my head vowels are girls and consonants are boys, w and y probably change because of their tendency to take on other sounds in the english language, such as all the following words have a "y" but all sound different. Yell, Jelly, Boy.

Reactions: Gahars

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
actually...

close_enough.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users