Hacking SX-Pro Prediction!

When will TX's Dongle be penetrating your switch?

• June 15th because that's what I want and no evidence can make me believe otherwise.

Votes: 41 29.9%
  • July 15th because that's a more reasonable date given the circumstances.

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • August 1st because delays are inevitable.

Votes: 27 19.7%
  • when my switch is hot and ready.

Votes: 20 14.6%
  • at 3:14 on Friday.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Wednesday, the 1.6.18, at 3:14:15.9265

Votes: 10 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is more of an educated guess than a prediction. A lot of people are under the impression that they're getting their sx-pro/os around the 15th of june but this is what a US resellers has on it's website.

"Not in stock, On PREORDER. According to the team, this product will ship to us Mid-late June 2018."

if we go with the better case scenario mid june or June 15 and it ships from china it would take about 2 weeks to arrive in the US. That means the reseller receives it around July 1st. Then they have to process your order and ship to you which can take 1 to 2 weeks for you to receive around July 15th. And that's the best case scenario. It would be wise if people realize this so they don't get impatient when june 20th comes around and there's no SX-pro in their hands.

what do you think?

Last edited by comput3rus3r,
Reactions: Mark2333

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the shipping date is not in question it's the arrival date. A lot of people think they'll have it by june 15th.
arrival date is going to be different for everyone. we all live in different places. noone is expecting shipping on par with multi billion dollar companies like amazon.

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arrival date is going to be different for everyone. we all live in different places. noone is expecting shipping on par with multi billion dollar companies like amazon.
tell that to @nikeymikey who think this

I think your date estimates are slightly out, if you read the post about the SX being in production they are looking to ship to resellers a lot sooner than that. Most resellers are quoting shipping to customer around 15th of July (if you were one of the early pre orders).

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant we just wait for them to actually arrive. i dont see why we have to obsess over when they will.
we have no choice but to wait. Just want to give those impatient people a heads up on when they'll actually receive it. Just think of how many emails are going to go out after the 15th of June to all the resellers saying "where's my dongle?"

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This is more of an educated guess than a prediction. A lot of people are under the impression that they're getting their sx-pro/os around the 15th of june but this is what a US resellers has on it's website.

"Not in stock, On PREORDER. According to the team, this product will ship to us Mid-late June 2018."

if we go with the better case scenario mid june or June 15 and it ships from china it would take about 2 weeks to arrive in the US. That means the reseller receives it around July 1st. Then they have to process your order and ship to you which can take 1 to 2 weeks for you to receive around July 15th. And that's the best case scenario. It would be wise if people realize this so they don't get impatient when june 20th comes around and there's no SX-pro in their hands.

what do you think?
It’s hard to tell, but it looks like TX seems on track to ship to their reseller by June 15th by the look of things at the moment. I’ve ordered mine from one of their official Australian reseller (ozmodchips) who confirmed a mid June ETA but also said that it’s these type of ETA usually get delayed closer to the date. Around July 15th seems like a fairly plausible delivery date at this stage if nothing goes wrong but I wouldn’t be surprise if this get pushed to August... I’m hopeful though

Reactions: comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s hard to tell, but it looks like TX seems on track to ship to their reseller by June 15th by the look of things at the moment. I’ve ordered mine from one of their official Australian reseller (ozmodchips) who confirmed a mid June ETA but also said that it’s these type of ETA usually get delayed closer to the date. Around July 15th seems like a fairly plausible delivery date at this stage if nothing goes wrong but I wouldn’t be surprise if this get pushed to August... I’m hopeful though
Thanks for the well thought out response. I concur with your assessment. I might have been one of the first to order from modchipsdirect and I too i'm expecting it anywhere from july 15 to early august.

Reactions: Wiiunator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-