Hacking SX pro dongle without a box , is it original ???

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I bought an Sx pro from modchip central , they send it to Miami and everithing came in just a bag , no box .
Has this happend to anybody ?
Another friend is going to bring to me next so i cant try it yet , but it look weird to me that came without a box .

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes it’s fine. They have the supplier ship it to them from overseas without the box so that the customs process goes a bit quicker. Would have personally liked to have the box myself for the sake of collection but oh well. Nothing to worry about on your end

Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
you want a discount for a box? the box is probably 25 cents
i dont understand how people are so petty
So it wont bother you to get a brand new Switch game , with no box just the cartdridge .
And print in cardboard its not 25 cent , i had to print a picture month ago in a sore like 7 eleven and it cost me 4 dollards ,, and besides you are paying for the box ,, what is i wanted to collect them or save it as memory .
A simple message kinda , with deliver with no box , in just an evelope do you still wnat it ,, im going to tell whats important a whats not .

Reactions: bostonBC and tbb043

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it wont bother you to get a brand new Switch game , with no box just the cartdridge .
And print in cardboard its not 25 cent , i had to print a picture month ago in a sore like 7 eleven and it cost me 4 dollards ,, and besides you are paying for the box ,, what is i wanted to collect them or save it as memory .
A simple message kinda , with deliver with no box , in just an evelope do you still wnat it ,, im going to tell whats important a whats not .
if that game was a pirated copy on a cart then no it wouldn't bother me.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If you're getting thousands or tens of thousands of them made at a Chinese factory, it's probably not even 25 cents.
And Switch games don't come in cardboard boxes, so that's not a fair comparison. If they did, many people would throw them away, like they used to do back when Nintendo still used cardboard. Turns out, that cardboard is worth a lot today, but only because people threw them away and so they're hard to find.

Leobgood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got mine from modchip direct without a box. Wish i had it but it came in a bag.
It was a little bit cheaper and definitely faster than having to wait for a month from china or canada.

rmorris003

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably talking about Modchip Direct as Modchip Central does not sell the SX PRO and Modchip Direct says no packaging comes with it.

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought an Sx pro from modchip central , they send it to Miami and everithing came in just a bag , no box .
Has this happend to anybody ?
Another friend is going to bring to me next so i cant try it yet , but it look weird to me that came without a box .

I would assume you should know where you bought it, that being said you mean modchipsdirect ?

Did you even read anything before you bought it, says right on the page that it comes with no packaging.

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
The funny thing is that the teeny tiny little bag Modchips Direct sent me (no more than 2"x4") came inside a relatively huge shipping box that's maybe 4"x8"x3". (Inches are roughly 2.5 cm for those of you from outside the US.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1826767-REG/apple_mvv83ll_a_11_ipad_pro_wifi.html?sc_src=e...