SX PRO Confirmation and Shipping Window (First Batch)

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine on the 1st and no email so looks like i'm not in the 1st batch... I just hope it does not take me a long time to get mine now.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
USA ICE and Canadian Customs have been instructed by Nintendo to seize and confiscate any and all incoming shipments of this device

I wouldn't t count of ever getting it from modchipsdirect
And how do you know that? because of your report that also working with the CIA and FDA and the secret service will stop their devices :P

I really do not understand your problem against TX, its a personal vendetta? do they treat you wrong? they sent you an email with devil faces didnt they?

Last edited by kamesenin888,
Reactions: TotalJustice

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I order mine from other site ,have no mail have no idea and ...........
i have nothing , nothing ,,nothiiiiing dont make me close one more door ( Whitney Houston )

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went ahead and pre-ordered SX OS only since 1, I can launch it from my phone, which is always on me at all times. And 2, LOGICALLY it seems like there will be no delay due to "short supply" on account of it being SOFTWARE and can be downloaded in seconds. I anticipate having it definitely before the 20th, if not launch day even.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
USA ICE and Canadian Customs have been instructed by Nintendo to seize and confiscate any and all incoming shipments of this device

I wouldn't t count of ever getting it from modchipsdirect

They never open packages unless there is drugs or something dangerous in it. So no, they won't do anything to stop it. Also, to think Nintendo could give customs any orders of any kind is silly.

Also, to anyone who is worried about being in 2nd or 3rd batch, I seriously wouldn't, it probably won't take a very long time after the first batch for them to be ready. The way people talk here would make you think you'd be waiting months, but really, 2nd batch will probably be waiting 2-3 weeks at most.

Just be patient, it will come eventually. I am also part of the second batch and I just ordered (I doubt there is even a third batch of preorders at this point). It will come when it will come.

Last edited by Giga_Gaia,

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They never open packages unless there is drugs or something dangerous in it. So no, they won't do anything to stop it. Also, to think Nintendo could give customs any orders of any kind is silly.

Also, to anyone who is worried about being in 2nd or 3rd batch, I seriously wouldn't, it probably won't take a very long time after the first batch for them to be ready. The way people talk here would make you think you'd be waiting months, but really, 2nd batch will probably be waiting 2-3 weeks at most.
I was hoping everyone would just have ignored that dude's statement on account of it's absurdity... then again, it did give me a genuine chuckle

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was hoping everyone would just have ignored that dude's statement on account of it's absurdity... then again, it did give me a genuine chuckle

Wait, are you talking about my post or the one claiming they will seize it at customs? I can't tell because multi-quotes don't seem to be working properly.

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, are you talking about my post or the one claiming they will seize it at customs? I can't tell because multi-quotes don't seem to be working properly.
I was talking bout the troll whose claim you were debunking. He clearly didn't think it out well enough before trying to mess with everyone

DavidShifflet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

https://www.apnews.com/2e6ef80ed7d565223738a6be7fb35122

Plenty of people claimed or said the same thing with TY over Beanie Babies History proves otherwise

This is incredibly common procedure for many large corporations in USA

Reactions: Nollog

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody know about a legit reseller, who will ship "SX OS" on 15th (or 48 hours later) via email for certain and accepts paypal payments?
You won't get it shipped on the 15th by any reseller now, if you haven't ordered yet. First batches will be sold out.

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"We want to confirm that SX OS official launch date is June 15th. Remember this is the day we ship units to vendors, so your own tracking number from the reseller will be a few days later. " I hope we can get SX OS on 15th, as for SX Pro, who knows?

• Here's what team X said regarding SX OS in their FAQs:
    • Q: Will the SX OS for people who bought it 'stand alone' be delivered before the SX OS for people who bought SX Pro?
      A:
      Not necessarily. SX Pro will be shipped in the days to come to distributors. SX OS will be unlocked a bit after the reviewers get their units (all reviewers receive SX Pro).
      So depending on the speed of delivery to your distributor and then to you, SX Pro could come before SX OS stand alone. It probably will be very close.

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
Stargate3ds.Store has updated, first batch was sold out by may 20. Estimated shipping between the 15th and 20th for first batch.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I mean "SX OS only", which will be distributed via license codes.
Ahh ok, well if you're waiting for SXOS only it's a matter of when TX unlocks the OS. If reviewers get their pros by Friday then it could be over the weekend or early next week before we see it's release.

Lightninbug8684

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered from 3dscart... Looked like order was placed 2 times, when I in fact only hit checkout once. Got 6 emails saying my order has been processed.. Hopefully I'm only charged once and only receive one unit. Order placed last night. Yeah, unfortunately, I know I'm late to the party. Anyone else have problems like this?

Attachments

• 20180613_163119.jpg
    20180613_163119.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 171
  • 20180613_163319.jpg
    20180613_163319.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 164

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine de 17th may on shop01media, their message was that they get it by the end of june and that everyone wont be getting it on first batch.

As long as it arrives first week of july or earlier i m reasonably happy. But it seems that people from other shops will be getting it earlier despite paying less money and preordering later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1