Homebrew Question Sx os to atmosphere

stanna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I've been using sxos and now have to go over to atmosphere, I've kept my old sd card with sxos 10.2.0 separate and purchased a second sd card for atmosphere, on the new card I've created sxos emunand 5.0.1 as this is what my ofw is, this was done so I could use the sx dongle to run atmosphere, everything was running fine till I updated atmosphere emunand to 12.0.1, which worked fine till I powered off the switch and tried to use my sx dongle to boot into sx cfw so I could then use homebrew menu to run atmosphere it just goes black and stays black ?, I can boot original fw via sx dongle not cfw, any ideas as I'm stuck.

stanna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've turned off the emunand option in sx os cfw and it now let's me proceed to homebrew and boot atmosphere, looks like atmosphere has taken away the sxos emunand, twat, I thought I could have emunand for both ??

jakeelsier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I literally just migrated from sx os to atmosphere. Find if u are patched and if you are sysn or emunand; then follow instructions from the video. super easy

sthetix.info/migrating-from-the-sx-os-to-atmosphere/

stanna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That is the video I followed, do sxos and atmosphere share an emunand, and now it is on 12.0.1 is that why sxos won't boot emunand any more ???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.