Ancient Deity
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don’t have home brew... only SX running the backup loader

So you mean its their loader?

Well can't help with that. If its the hbmenu nro could play around that, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same stuff should apply tho, but it will cause fuzzing.

Still 100 times better than a crash

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So you mean its their loader?

Well can't help with that. If its the hbmenu nro could play around that, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same stuff should apply tho, but it will cause fuzzing.

Still 100 times better than a crash
Yes it’s the loader. Hopefully this can be addressed otherwise il just deal with it

juijui68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also get error code 2345-0021 a lot while going into homebrew and exiting homebrew.
Need to press the power buttom for 10second and restart with payload. Anyone knows
how to fix this error? Thanks.

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
n
I also get error code 2345-0021 a lot while going into homebrew and exiting homebrew.
Need to press the power buttom for 10second and restart with payload. Anyone knows
how to fix this error? Thanks.
Not at this stage. Avoid using docked mode as this seems to trigger to error more often. The issue could also stem from a bad/cheap SD card. reformat could help in some instances.

juijui68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
n

Not at this stage. Avoid using docked mode as this seems to trigger to error more often. The issue could also stem from a bad/cheap SD card. reformat could help in some instances.

Thanks, I am using Samsung Evo Plus 128GB so it's not a bad/cheap SD card issue. Maybe I will try to re-format it, but it's a pain in axx to reload all the files back again

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks, I am using Samsung Evo Plus 128GB so it's not a bad/cheap SD card issue. Maybe I will try to re-format it, but it's a pain in axx to reload all the files back again
try it, but so you know this is a libNX issue with home-brew apparently, and it is happening for everyone at random times. if formatting doesn't help, there is nothing else that can be done at this stage unless someone delivers a build of homebrew that can bypass the error. I'm personally having this issue with SX OS backup loader

daijobu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm also getting this exact same issue with SX OS. Closed a backup then went into the albums, and bam. It happened once everyday since I started using SX OS, and I'm always on docked mode when this happened.
I've never had this issue prior to using SX OS but I've only used hekate CFW very sparingly so maybe that's why. But I've never had this while running OFW since I started using the Switch.
Given that this has so far happened everyday, it's often enough that it becomes frustrating. Hopefully something can be done about this in the future.

Last edited by daijobu,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only happen to me once so far on the day I got my SX Pro "yesterday" can easily say something within their loader is causing this or perhaps we are using the loader too frequently.
At Least for me I was mounting all the backups so I could dump every game save since checkpoint requires the game to be launched before dumping.

focusonme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would still love to get that hbmenu release :)
Me too please. @m4xw
I got the same error code yesterday. I am using hekate/tomger files. Replaced all files with tomger sd files and it worked again.
Maybe it was because i didnt exit the emulators ordinary from the app. Only pressed home button to exit. Now i exit/quit from the app menu.

Last edited by focusonme,

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I get this error randomly, and it seems to only happen when docked. Same as previous posters, it happens when closing a backup and reopening the album.

xYuunax

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
looks like another error code, but doing the same thing, switching backups in album.

hello Mohammed,

yes, this problem is known and will be fixed in update.

--
Best regards,
Team

Wednesday, July 4, 2018, 8:17:56 PM, you wrote:
Dear Xecuter

I got this error today in docked mode, I was changing/switching backup games
quickly and I got error 2144-0001, what does it mean?

Could you please make SX OS more stable before adding new features.

Thanks.

Sent from my Windows 10 phone

Last edited by xYuunax,

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
looks like another error code, but doing the same thing, switching backups in album.
Hello Mohammed,

If you email us several time a day to repeat the same thing you already told us,
we just lose time replying to you instead of working on it, which is what we are
doing. Thank you for understanding.

--
Best regards,
Team

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1