Votes: 13 5.1%

• Total voters

urdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
found out that multiple controller usage makes it crash (offline). Tried to play mario kart with 4 people from the cart (that I own, no dumps) on sx os. the moment we were about to start race, the whole switch froze and went into RCM mode. (Auto RCM enabled)

so, known issue (multiple controller support) is there

symish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can use NXLoader to inject payloads from your android device. There is a tutorial in this thread in the "Getting into Hekate on the go" section.
thanks for your help, I'd have one more question: can I use my android device to inject the paylod completely without a Windows comp device? If so, Do I just need to plug my swtch to my andorid device without any particular drivers? Will the swtch "recognise" the android device automatically? thanks again

OhhSheetz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
found out that multiple controller usage makes it crash (offline). Tried to play mario kart with 4 people from the cart (that I own, no dumps) on sx os. the moment we were about to start race, the whole switch froze and went into RCM mode. (Auto RCM enabled)

I will try to recreate, to make sure this is a sx os specific bug. Will report back later.

Update: So i tried with original cart on Sx OS, 4 controllers, no issue here...Are you running CFW SX OS 1.1?

Last edited by OhhSheetz,

urdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you tell me how the error happened? as in the step by step, to see if something else triggered. Also, have you tried again with the same results?
Well, turn on sx os 1.1 with auto rcm. Insert mario kart 8 cart, put it in dock. Go offline multiplayer and connect 4 people and start seleccting characters- screen freezes. Take it out of dock. In rcm mode

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I get to paradiso in bayo 2 after the mountain cutscene it makes my screen go black and hang until i plug it in and turn it off. Any ideas? I am using a bbb dump (sx os 1.1)

Edit: It loaded when it was plugged in to my usb c cable while charging

Edit 2: it turns off again when i unplug it

Last edited by BurningDesire,

saxon48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Can confirm this issue too, running SX OS 1.1 via the Pro dongle, on MK8 with multiple controllers (I have autorcm enabled, and am now stuck at a black screen. injecting payload via TegraRCM does nothing).

vhero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Can confirm this issue too, running SX OS 1.1 via the Pro dongle, on MK8 with multiple controllers (I have autorcm enabled, and am now stuck at a black screen. injecting payload via TegraRCM does nothing).

I had this problem using multiple controllers and also in handheld mode random crashes since 1.1 general error which forces me to completely reboot the system so its not just multiple controllers because lets be honest the things ALWAYS got multiple controllers with one on either side.

saxon48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem using multiple controllers and also in handheld mode random crashes since 1.1 general error which forces me to completely reboot the system so its not just multiple controllers because lets be honest the things ALWAYS got multiple controllers with one on either side.
Do you have AutoRCM enabled when these crashes have happened? If so, how did you get things back up and running? Kinda stuck at that point right now. TegraRCMGUI detects my Switch in RCM, but does nothing when I inject the payload from Xecuter's site.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have AutoRCM enabled when these crashes have happened? If so, how did you get things back up and running? Kinda stuck at that point right now. TegraRCMGUI detects my Switch in RCM, but does nothing when I inject the payload from Xecuter's site.
Have you tried removing the battery wait a minute a put it back?

hiroakihsu

SUPREME LURKER OF THE WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
My 4.1 switch is experiencing an issue where if I install auto rcm and then power off my switch, it would still drain power from the battery (originally had 100% power, powered unit off after installing auto rcm, restarted switch next day and had only 54% power left)...Is this supposed to be normal? I'm using SX OS 1.0 BTW.

OhhSheetz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
INteresting, I tried this morning, 4 players on table top mode, no issue. Will try on docked mode, maybe that is where the issue lies.

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
www.nintendoreporters.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok guys sorry for the late update on my end ... a lot going sadly which has a higher priority for me.
But some new test on the personal dump front;

Working
----
Runner 3
Cave Story +
Wild Guns: Re;paded
Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition
Steamworld Dig 2
Owlboy

Still have a bunch to do but meh. Soon tm
Am still in the process of throwing all through an XCI trimmer. But hope to get that done soon.

On a quick sidenote; my SX Pro should be arriving tomorrow or the day after according to DHL. (looking forward to that as well)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn