Hacking Question SX OS: Can't boot in OFW after updating to 3.1.0

cloudfe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've just updated to 3.1.0 (online update).
I was then trying to boot in OFW to update it to 11.0 (through the SX OS menu, to avoid burning fuses), and when I selected the OFW, I just landed in the CFW (fyi, it also happens if I select the CFW).

I've tried several times. I've tried rebooting, powering off from the Switch menu, powering off from the SX OS menu. Nothing.

I don't understand what happened.
Does anyone have an idea?

Thank you for your help.

D

Deleted User

Yes. I deleted the emuNAND over the Bootmenu of SX. Then copy the new boot.bin to the sd card. Created a new emuNAND and started installing all stuff. Now it works good. Bad thing .. i lost all my savegames.

EDIT: oh! Sorry i read it wrong! I never had problems with the OFW only with the "CFW".

Last edited by ,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just updated to 3.1.0 (online update).
I was then trying to boot in OFW to update it to 11.0 (through the SX OS menu, to avoid burning fuses), and when I selected the OFW, I just landed in the CFW (fyi, it also happens if I select the CFW).

I've tried several times. I've tried rebooting, powering off from the Switch menu, powering off from the SX OS menu. Nothing.

I don't understand what happened.
Does anyone have an idea?

Thank you for your help.
How do you know you're in CFW?

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TX SX OS - Switch Lite

Emunand 11.x or under
Sysnand 11.01

This works for me but black screen loading OFW though TX Boot Menu. Emunand works on 11.0.

I can boot OFW through hekate/atmosphere launching from TX Menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1