Hacking Sx os activation error

britain4

Trophies
XP
Country
Good news - fingers crossed it will be staying that way.

For anyone who can’t get the license.dat - I’ve tested mine out tonight with the boot.dat but without the license file on the card. Obviously you cannot boot SXOS but you can still boot payloads and I’ve had Atmosphere running using the guide here https://gbatemp.net/threads/running-atmosphere-on-erista-patched-sx-core-switch.574083/

Not sure about Mariko/Lite compatibility but it works on my V1

Last edited by britain4,

britain4

Trophies
XP
Country
Who knows what will happen yet, just biding my time. In the absolute worst case scenario patched V1 consoles with the SX core can still load Hekate/Atmosphere without an up to date copy of SX OS or the license, and fingers crossed those tools will be updated for V2/lite soon

I wouldn't be surprised to eventually see clones of the chips popping up that will allow booting any payload not just signed SXOS

Meatloaf916

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In general it looks like they are done for with GaryOPA in jail, I wouldn't be surprise if it last long, going to be suck for people that have SX OS, as there won't be any newer firmware support.
Yea it's too early to tell what will happen. I wouldn't be surprised either way.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are you guys checking if the activation site is up or down? I just fixed my girlfriend's Switch and had an SX Pro waiting to use for her Switch. I planned on activating it tonight, so if someone can either tell me if the site is up or down or how to check I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

aunt-lydia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
... and 5 months later it still works! =D the website has its ups and downs, but finally acitvated my license for SX Core today! yay! :yayswitch:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel