Hacking Question SX OS 1.4 Crash

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine crashes from time to time when playing docked. It’s not an issue when playing handheld. Been this way since 1.3 at least. Same thing happened with my tenant. Freezes sometimes playing in docked mode.

Reactions: Deleted User

Sovikos

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just threw some new nsp files I had just downloaded onto my card, and when I went into the gallery it would lockup after a couple seconds. Removed those .nsp files and works fine now. Not sure why it did not like the files I got? I thought maybe it had something to do with the names?

Seems to have been the new game Road to Ballhalla. Going to redownload it and see if that helps. Yep that worked! No problems, never mind! lol

Last edited by Sovikos,

Batpeter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solved use one memory card for games that didn't work and when playing la norie don't go home menu turn off system and for all other games use sx iso 1.3 then you never get freeze and use ultra plus san disk close this topic solved and don't get bad dumps and never use homebrew at all are you get a lot of freezes.
Wow, could you please use punctuation?

I've had a few crashes myself when going to SX OS by clicking the album icon or when loading a game. It happens rarely and it always works again after restarting. It even produces an empty error log (it does have an error code but i don't have that right now)

Reactions: Sovikos

totorot0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Loaded around 150GB worth of .nsp games into my 200GB Sandisk and SX OS would crash while scanning. I had to delete chunks of games until I found the corrupted one. Once deleted, everything works fine.

Got all the games from CDNSP. Maybe a hiccup on the connection broke that file.

BuriA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
check sd card. full scan. don't use homebrews. don't go rcm. problem solve.
never had an issue with sx os.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eTlZ0qcSZf4?si=0vpkdIWplaLMFVqv