Homebrew RELEASE SX Installer NSP Forwarder

tinkle

taciturn shill girl
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a simple forwarder made with NRO2NSP. It doesn't bundle the NRO, it looks for it in the default location of /switch/sx/sx.nro for easy updating. I just wanted one less click, so I threw this together.

Attachments

• GameLibrary_0520B3A8461C0000.rar
    284.2 KB · Views: 702

k1ngme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick note: this actually helped me with a different problem I was having with installer/tinfoil. When loading my hdd i would crash and get error 2186-0002 (or something like that) but after the install I haven’t had a problem since Guess it was because it couldn’t get enough resources

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys do you not search the backup loader section properly? maybe if you did you might find more official forwarders in there also the dumper forwarder might be on the same page as well ;)

Matt7402

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your file is not an NRO.. its an nsp buddy.
I installeed it with SX OS.
im on 6.2

I know that... it is a simple forwarder to the sx.nro at the previous mentioned location. If you don't have the nro in the correct place the nsp forwarder will not work.

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry man, not sure what else to try. Maybe someone else around here has some suggestions.
Found solution. need to put sx.nro on MICRO SD. not on HDD :( :S
Anyway fixed now!

Is there any way to make it not scan your entire XCI directory I wonder? I have too many XCI games and it takes so long. and it does it each time ..

Matt7402

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found solution. need to put sx.nro on MICRO SD. not on HDD :( :S
Anyway fixed now!

Is there any way to make it not scan your entire XCI directory I wonder? I have too many XCI games and it takes so long. and it does it each time ..

I can't say as I haven't used a external hard drive as I'm in handheld mode most of the time and use NSP files vs XCI.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.