OP
Trophies
Bayanzurkh Duureg,16 Khoroo,Saruul Tenger 45-63
XP
Country
Madagascar
Sword Art Online-Infinity Moment

STORY:

This story is from WIKIA.COM.Because i didn't completed story.

"I'm sorry, but I have a request."
"What is it?"
"I don't plan on losing. But if I die here, I want you to make sure that Asuna can't kill herself, even for a little while."
"Very well."
This isn't a duel... We're fighting to kill. That's right. I'm going to kill him!

Infinity Moment starts at the point where Kirito and Heathcliff were fighting against each other to the death. The plot splits from the canon storyline at this point: as Heathcliff moved to finish off Kirito, a huge glitch virus in the SAO Server occured and interrupted them, preventing Heathcliff from moving and allowing Kirito to defeat him. However, Kirito and his friends realized that the SAO server was still keeping them in the game for some reason, preventing them from logging out, and also realized that the real battle was on the 100th Floor ofAincrad. The glitch virus in the SAO server apparently wanted to take over the last 25 floors of Aincrad.

Everyone then decided to proceed to the 76th Floor. Many irregular phenomenons happened one after another, such as earthquakes, the corruption of all skills and items data, etc. They also found out that theTeleport Gate could not bring them down to Floor 75 or any other lower floors anymore.

Shortly after arriving on the 76th Floor, Yui appeared from Kirito's inventory and informed her so-called parents (Kirito and Asuna) that the Cardinal System was glitched and therefore no longer had the power to delete her. Later, Lisbeth and Silica arrived with the concern for their friends and, after being informed that they can no longer head back down to the previous floors, try to do everything in their power to help Kirito.

After the defeat of the Ghastlygaze, the 76th Floor Boss, Kirito met Leafa, who turned out to be his younger adoptive sister/cousin. She told Kirito that some kind of error had sent her here while she was playing ALfheim Online. Right after that, Kirito met Sinon, who mysteriously fell from the sky of Aincrad and suffered from memory lost. It was later revealed that Leafa likely entered SAO because she had tried to log into it by using a NerveGear while Sinon encountered a glitch while testing the Medicuboid before she fell into SAO, which, according to Yui, might have been one of the errors caused by the overload of Cardinal System which resulted in the system incorrectly recognizing NerveGear ports as SAO player.

On his way back from a dungeon on Floor 80, Kirito meets Strea, a cheerful girl who has been following him around since Floor 79. At first, Kirito is wary of her, but as they spend some time together, he begins to consider her as an important friend. Strea is always found being alone, like a solo player. From time to time, Kirito finds her acting strange, saying "I must protect this world so that it won't disappear" and having a headache as they advance to a higher Floor.

There is a new group of strong players who wanted to join the Clearing forces on Floor 85. Kirito notices that something is wrong with them and decides to test their abilities. He has a duel with their leader, Alberich. Alberich is indeed powerful, probably has higher status and stronger equipment than Kirito. However, he doesn't have any skill or combat experience. Therefore, he is beaten by Kirito and is rejected to join the clearing group. After being rejected, the group is continually found causing troubles for other players. They can eventually bypass some rules of the game. For example, they can sexually harass other female players.

Before the fight with the 90th Floor boss, upon entering the boss room, Strea has a headache again. Kirito decides to finish the boss as soon as he can and rushes over to see her condition. Strea's personality suddenly changes. She faces Kirito saying she won't allow him to clear the game and she disappears from the scene. Start from Floor 92, Strea is found powering up the boss before the fight and disappears before Kirito could have a conversation with her.

Another strange incident occurs. Players are disappearing mysteriously. On Floor 97, on his way to the dungeon, Kirito hears Klein's scream. He finds Klein, Alberich, and another player lying on the ground. Klein demands Alberich to put away the weapon, a dubious design knife in his hand. Alberich refuses to do so and uses the weapon to stab the lying player's body, causing him to disappear. Kirito can not let this go and request another duel with him. This time Alberich's status is very high, far higher than Kirito. However, Kirito proves to him that high status alone can not beat him. Alberich escapes after his defeat, but later his subordinate is captured by Kirito and Klein and Kirito interrogates him. The subordinate then leads Kirito to where the disappeared players are sent to. Kirito finds what seems to be a research on peoples' feelings and a research record. He notices that the days written in this record are the same days when Strea has a headache. Kirito recalls that when he first met Yui, she had broken down because of players' negative feelings. He believes there is a connection between Yui and Strea, therefore he decides to destroy all the research data.

After defeating the 98th Floor's boss, Alberich appears before Kirito again. He tells Kirito about his scheme, a research on the manipulation of the human soul. His identity is also revealed to be Sugou Nobuyuki, who works for RECTO Progress. Alberich also explains that he has high level stats and strong equipment due to using a super account. Alberich intends to kill everyone who is in his way and he starts by paralyzing all the players and summoning «Hollow Avatar», the 100th Floor's boss, to assist him. However, Kirito breaks free from his paralysis status and defeats the boss. But, before he could reach Alberich, he is paralyzed again and Alberich takes out a weapon which can turn anyone's HP down to zero with one strike.

MY VIEW:

I played this game last week.Surely the Japanese edition.Currently there is no patch for the game.And one patch in google was fake.Game looks very exciting with good graphics,customization,battles,guild activities and story.But if you dont know Japanese language,game is very hard to play and understand someone's request.

Screenshots:

TVG-PSP-3090_05.jpg

7514294626_dc5d347cd3.jpg

d23f5395efbbd403f80102f5ac9a4a48.jpg

As you can see game is very good gameplay with good customization and graphics.

Questions:

Is there any English patch released?
-No.Currently some fake patches are out.Dont use patch from EliteGamerz.

How to complete the game?
-Currently 1 blog made story translations.Here http://yomikaeru.blogspot.com/ .All you need to know is here.

Where can i get full untouched .iso?
-Most of torrent files doesn't working.You must download from Nico-blog.Other link was dead.

Is there any CWCheats for SAO:Infinity Moment?
-http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/675323-sword-art-online-infinity-moment/65780359 .Here you can see cwcheats.

About Patch:

If you know any real patches.Or undergoing patches.Leave about it or its link.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
1. There is a patch underway.
2. While I appreciate your topic, take down that link to an .iso, Gbatemp does not support piracy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: