Hacking Switching SD cards (a9lh/luma3ds)

Osga21

Full Time Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So, my SD card died and I made an image of the card and applied it to a different card, but my 2ds still doesn't boot.
I was running a9lh and Luma 3ds, I followed plailect's guide. What the hell am i supposed to do?

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
So, my SD card died and I made an image of the card and applied it to a different card, but my 2ds still doesn't boot.
I was running a9lh and Luma 3ds, I followed plailect's guide. What the hell am i supposed to do?
Download the latest luma3ds release and extract the arm9loaderhax.bin payload and Luma folder to the root of the SD.
Then just select the Autoboot sysnand option and press start and you're done

Osga21

Full Time Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Wow, turns out the other card is even worse than the first, even though both are recognized perfectly by my computer the 3ds just outright refuses to read the "new" card. It's all fixed now, just need to get an actual new card

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you may have to reset completly. Use your old sd and use jk save manager to recover as many saves as possible. Copy nothing but your saves file made by jk save manager. Re install everything and restore the saves. Pray you have your otp on your computer,and you should be good. Note you will lose some saves

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would advise against using that, it has not been offically released and hasn't been fully tested, so it is not as stable as the latest release
I and many others have tested it with no errors. From what I've heard there are a couple bugs that will be fixed before release, but none of them are brick-causing and I haven't seen any hiccups in my normal use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol