Hacking SwitchBru DNS problem

Taffy

jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To those that are having problems on 4.1.0, how did you get to 4.1.0?
  1. Console came with it
  2. Internet updated to it
  3. Cart updated to it

I'm on 4.1.0 and I'm having no issues. I updated via cart, Odessey was callingto me.

Citation: I'm sending this from mah switch.

...unless it secrtyly updated higher in my sleep...

Stercate79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 4.1.0 and I'm having no issues. I updated via cart, Odessey was callingto me.

Citation: I'm sending this from mah switch.

...unless it secrtyly updated higher in my sleep...
That's strange... what's the problem?! What's the difference between my 4.1.0 and yours

F4mouZSt4r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To those that are having problems on 4.1.0, how did you get to 4.1.0?
  1. Console came with it
  2. Internet updated to it
  3. Cart updated to it

Bought Switch @Release and later update via Internet to 4.1.0.

Do any of you have the exfat patch installed? (the sd card update for using SD cards larger than 32gb)

I have the SD Patch installed, where i was on 2.x or 3.0.1. V1 of SwitchBru worked perfectly. No Issues.

Last edited by F4mouZSt4r,

Stercate79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats what we can't figure out... I am also on 4.1.0, Reswitched discord is clueless too, waiting for one of the wizards to give there input
Damn... i was wondering, what if, for a brief second, you connect your console with default DNS? I mean, you auto download the update yeah, but you can remove it with the recovery mode. But what if there's an additional "super nag" that you cannot remove even through the recovery method?

D

Deleted-442439

Damn... i was wondering, what if, for a brief second, you connect your console with default DNS? I mean, you auto download the update yeah, but you can remove it with the recovery mode. But what if there's an additional "super nag" that you cannot remove even through the recovery method?

There is a additional "super update nag", as users from different FW are having the issue, even after clearing it. The thing is we thought this was just for newer devices, but now it seems thats not the case.

Untitled.png

Stercate79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a additional "super update nag", as users from different FW are having the issue, even after clearing it. The thing is we thought this was just for newer devices, but now it seems thats not the case.

Untitled.png
Damn... That hurts. What can we do now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol