Hacking Switch won't turn on because installed title

ThatFinn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I installed the NxBrowser Nsp that I downloaded from github. But in atmosphere 0.14.1 it don't work so when I start it then my switch crash. After reboot the console der was [!] before the name so the title is broken. I won't to delete it but my nintendo switch was freezed so i turned off the console and now I can't reboot the console because i get an error. I now that i can make a hard reset and it work again but is there another way to do this? Or can i make a hardreset while autorcm is activated? I have broken Pins so i cannot but into Rcm when i deactivate autorcm. Please help.

Attachments

• photo_2020-09-20_11-25-31.jpg
    photo_2020-09-20_11-25-31.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 206

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the NxBrowser Nsp that I downloaded from github. But in atmosphere 0.14.1 it don't work so when I start it then my switch crash. After reboot the console der was [!] before the name so the title is broken. I won't to delete it but my nintendo switch was freezed so i turned off the console and now I can't reboot the console because i get an error. I now that i can make a hard reset and it work again but is there another way to do this? Or can i make a hardreset while autorcm is activated? I have broken Pins so i cannot but into Rcm when i deactivate autorcm. Please help.
Delete that title ID from your contents folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes