Definitely not Bruce Wayne.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
I have this switch that was given to me because it wouldn't boot or give signs of life. (probably the nand got badly corrupt)
I managed to boot it to RCM and install atmosphere and autorcm, all this without a working screen ( I may have shorted the screen ribbon and something is broken on the board)

Anyway, today the switch was probably out of battery and I recharged it and went to push the fusee payload from my pc.
The switch is dead, as in, my pc does not show any device connected. But it is charging ok because I have a power meter.
I tried using a rcm jig and holding + and power. No luck. Tried removing the battery, no luck.

I hear some "speaker pop/noise" so it is powering something up, but on the usb side shows nothing.
Any tips?

Edit 1:
Switch enters in RCM without NAND plugged in

Last edited by dicamarques,

dicamarques

Definitely not Bruce Wayne.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
Hold the power button for 30 seconds then turn it back on and try to push a payload again
Did that and even removed the battery :/

Small, but important update, today I decided to power on the switch with the nand unplugged... Guess what, it showed up in RCM Gui.
So my nand is fried? Howww?

Last edited by dicamarques,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo