Gaming Switch web browser

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All you need is a hotspot that redirects all content to a specific page, like how login hotspots normally work. But I don't know. It's gimped like this, so I think it's possible that Nintendo would try to figure out a way to sandbox it better.

Reactions: Alkéryn

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
All you need is a hotspot that redirects all content to a specific page, like how login hotspots normally work. But I don't know. It's gimped like this, so I think it's possible that Nintendo would try to figure out a way to sandbox it better.
Yeah but i would use dns spoofing only if they whitlisted only known hotspots which i doubt
Anyway i already feel the entrypoint in this xD

roguehillbilly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is exactly what I thought when I saw the twitter and facebook login pages. I tried to get to google's twitter account and then the link to google.com in their bio from the twitter 'browser', but was met with the same 'The page cannot be displayed' message. Maybe for either of those methods it is blocking anything that doesn't resolve to twitter.com/* or facebook.com/*. I would think you could mitm the switch and tell it that facebook or twitter is at a local ip address within your network and then serve it content through that. The thing is, I don't know how exploits are further developed from ther.

Is GBAtemp.net the most relevant place to discuss this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh