Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
I understand where he's coming from, there isn't a public hack for the Switch yet so there really isn't a guarantee that it will come to ANY firmware

Best not to update, Let's say then next hack comes on v3.7 and under, itd be better to have 3.1 > 3.7, just because higher chance of more features, 3.8 would be patched
so 2.1.0 > 2.20 > ..... 3.0.0 imo, 3.1.0 is the best in the 2ND Wave of hacks, 2.0.0 and 2.1.0 are the best for the upcoming wave 1 of hacks!

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand where he's coming from, there isn't a public hack for the Switch yet so there really isn't a guarantee that it will come to ANY firmware
I understand where he's "trying to come from", but it's almost illogical.

it's still been "hacked" in every sense of the word, and we will be seeing a release. It really doesn't matter, nor is it part of the equation, if the hack never comes to later firmwares. The switch is still hacked. Just because it may not be available on later firmwares doesn't mean it hasn't been "properly hacked".

Take a look at the PS3, bro.

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're so worried about an updated console, just go buy another and don't turn it on until Homebrew is released.

Bunch of crybabies in so many of these threads.

DinckelMan

Your Favorite Water Mage!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys are you seriously buying a brand new console for full price just months after it's launched and already expecting full blown piracy on it? Just enjoy the god damn thing while you can

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys are you seriously buying a brand new console for full price just months after it's launched and already expecting full blown piracy on it? Just enjoy the god damn thing while you can
Or you can wait for a while on lower firmwares. If you get impatient or if we don't get much, we can always update later. You can always update whenever you want. Same can't be done for downgrading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: One of my friends wants to do a pc wall build I'm like but you constantly complain about roaches lol