Hacking Switch turn off after Nintendo logo

Frikspt23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well i was playing with the charger cable and from nothing the switch turned off.

I pressed the power button for 10 seconds and then inserted the SX Pro Dongle ( i'm in AUTORCM) , the SX PRO Logo shows , then it shows the nintend logo than it turns black.

And this is it , i cant get past here , im in the 1.9.

I dont know what to do but i believe it's nothing to do with Micro SD Card right ?

Any help would be awesome.

The14thfly

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Well i was playing with the charger cable and from nothing the switch turned off.

I pressed the power button for 10 seconds and then inserted the SX Pro Dongle ( i'm in AUTORCM) , the SX PRO Logo shows , then it shows the nintend logo than it turns black.

And this is it , i cant get past here , im in the 1.9.

I dont know what to do but i believe it's nothing to do with Micro SD Card right ?

Any help would be awesome.

Reinstall sxos by removing the current boot.dat file and inserting a new file. It seems your boot.dat is corrupt.

Frikspt23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well i used other Sx pro and other micro sd , and i got it booting at least to the SX PRO menu , then i unistalled the AUTO RCM , to see what could it be , and it seems the real Nintend Switch OS got corrupted , it doesnt pass after Nintendo small logo , it just turns off the console after it, it's suposed to show switch logo after the Nintendo logo but it shuts down in that part , with or without micro sd.

shag04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never used sx os but I had this happen to my switch also try using hekate and see if it detects your sd card if so try restoring your hand if you have a backup l.. I ended up having a fault in my sd card reader that curroptes the system os and due to the fault I couldn't restore my nand and just went back to the store i purchased it from and swapping it out for a new one. Hope this helps

Frikspt23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well if i put the console to warranty and if they give me another how does the process of the SX PRO license works ? It will work on a new console ?

Frikspt23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I dont , so you are telling me that i need to buy a new license ?! At least i can keep the Dongle and the Jig right ?!

shag04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you can keep the dongle and jig but without a nand backup idk how you could fix your switch. Maybe someone else might have some ideas but you should always make a nand backup of your console as soon as you get it. I hope you figure something out. If it comes down to it claim warranty hope you dont get a patched unit and your gonna have to purchase a new license if you plan on using sx os still.

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boot without sxos and sd card in... let the console boot into normal horizon OFW

Could also be your switch needs charging or the power ic went bad.. I doubt it but possible..

Dont use sx os pro or alt payload .. just launch stock stock...

stuck at nintendo logo ?
Place switch into dock do you get a solid green light ??
If so then its charging if not then oh boy... hold power for 20 secs then just sit the console in dock and press power button once > now do you see anything on screen or green light ??

If no

then try to leave on charge for say 2-3 hours do you get any responce now

If no
then may have nand corruption somehow odd and rare but can happen..

Try boot switch into recovery menu mode.. not Rcm
PreSs and hold volume+ and volume - then press power button..
choose your option...

Now can you boot normally ??

If no you need to do a nand restore do you have a backup ?

If no..

Then follow my backup guide First
https://gbatemp.net/threads/backup-...-your-biskeys-tseckeys-keys-txt-guide.513386/

And with your nand dump you will need to rebuild your nand with choidujour and hacdiskmount
Using the no burn fuse guide...

PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS AND WHAT YOU HAVE TRIED

Last edited by Canna,

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good to know didnt think you could rebuild band without a backup.
You cant... well you can just need to pull the proinfo from the console... Hence why i asked him to backup what nand or files do remain on his switch as long as he has his prodinfo partition and biskeys you or he can make a new system file /nandrebuild

Last edited by Canna,
Reactions: shag04

xYuunax

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

can you elaborate on what you were doing exactly with the charger cable? is it an official nintendo cable? if not, are you using a 3rd party charging block and is the usb cable 56k ohm certified?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
not sure if warranty covers something like this. os corruption doesn't just... happen and they probably can and will find some error logs pointing them in the right direction.

maybe you can still make use of it as a lakka system

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay